CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an eco town . It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge s statement at the South West Are
CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an 'eco town'.
It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge's statement at the South West Area panel meeting at Elsenham Village Hall on October 2: "...This was a serious debate about what options should go forward for further discussion and it was decided subject to discussion with our officers a fourth option would be proposed for a single site of 3000 new homes north east of Elsenham, which would enable an eco community with a planned mix of type and tenure of dwellings ...
"...Cllr Barker, discussed this fourth option with our officers and meeting with no objection we proceeded..."
I wonder if it is the case that Cllr Barker's memory is defective or selective?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 2 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 3 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 4 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 5 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 6 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 7 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 8 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 9 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 10 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues