CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an eco town . It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge s statement at the South West Are
CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an 'eco town'.
It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge's statement at the South West Area panel meeting at Elsenham Village Hall on October 2: "...This was a serious debate about what options should go forward for further discussion and it was decided subject to discussion with our officers a fourth option would be proposed for a single site of 3000 new homes north east of Elsenham, which would enable an eco community with a planned mix of type and tenure of dwellings ...
"...Cllr Barker, discussed this fourth option with our officers and meeting with no objection we proceeded..."
I wonder if it is the case that Cllr Barker's memory is defective or selective?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision