CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an eco town . It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge s statement at the South West Are
CLLR Susan Barker seems to be denying any knowledge of the suggestion that the new town at Elsenham should be an 'eco town'.
It would appear she is suffering a lapse of memory, as shown by the extract from Cllr Ketteridge's statement at the South West Area panel meeting at Elsenham Village Hall on October 2: "...This was a serious debate about what options should go forward for further discussion and it was decided subject to discussion with our officers a fourth option would be proposed for a single site of 3000 new homes north east of Elsenham, which would enable an eco community with a planned mix of type and tenure of dwellings ...
"...Cllr Barker, discussed this fourth option with our officers and meeting with no objection we proceeded..."
I wonder if it is the case that Cllr Barker's memory is defective or selective?
- 1 In pictures: Successful return of Walden's Late Night Christmas Shopping
- 2 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in Saffron Walden
- 3 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 4 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 5 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 Essex drink driving figures revealed as police launch Christmas crackdown
- 10 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes