Annual Food & Drink Festival at Cambridgeshire pub this weekend
- Credit: Archant
THIS weekend is shaping up to be a bumper one at the Ickleton Lion.
Chris Mirela and his team are hosting the pub’s annual summer party and Food & Drink Festival on Saturday (August 3).
The great family fun day out – which will be set in the beautiful garden of the pub on Abbey Street – is free to attend and started from mid-afternoon and runs until late.
The team is putting on a hog roast and buffet, with lots of fantastic food and drink stalls. Go and try some cheese and wine from a Cheddar vine cheese and wine specialist.
There will be a great selection of ales and a small beer festival.
Live music from Van Gogh’s Ear will take festival-goers into the evening.
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 3 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 4 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 5 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 8 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 9 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 10 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden