Annual Food & Drink Festival at Cambridgeshire pub this weekend
- Credit: Archant
THIS weekend is shaping up to be a bumper one at the Ickleton Lion.
Chris Mirela and his team are hosting the pub’s annual summer party and Food & Drink Festival on Saturday (August 3).
The great family fun day out – which will be set in the beautiful garden of the pub on Abbey Street – is free to attend and started from mid-afternoon and runs until late.
The team is putting on a hog roast and buffet, with lots of fantastic food and drink stalls. Go and try some cheese and wine from a Cheddar vine cheese and wine specialist.
There will be a great selection of ales and a small beer festival.
You may also want to watch:
Live music from Van Gogh’s Ear will take festival-goers into the evening.
- 1 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 Audley End Miniature Railway celebrates a lockdown easing sellout
- 4 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 5 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 6 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 7 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says