Annual Food & Drink Festival at Cambridgeshire pub this weekend
- Credit: Archant
THIS weekend is shaping up to be a bumper one at the Ickleton Lion.
Chris Mirela and his team are hosting the pub’s annual summer party and Food & Drink Festival on Saturday (August 3).
The great family fun day out – which will be set in the beautiful garden of the pub on Abbey Street – is free to attend and started from mid-afternoon and runs until late.
The team is putting on a hog roast and buffet, with lots of fantastic food and drink stalls. Go and try some cheese and wine from a Cheddar vine cheese and wine specialist.
There will be a great selection of ales and a small beer festival.
You may also want to watch:
Live music from Van Gogh’s Ear will take festival-goers into the evening.
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 5 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 6 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 9 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk