Annual Food & Drink Festival at Cambridgeshire pub this weekend
- Credit: Archant
THIS weekend is shaping up to be a bumper one at the Ickleton Lion.
Chris Mirela and his team are hosting the pub’s annual summer party and Food & Drink Festival on Saturday (August 3).
The great family fun day out – which will be set in the beautiful garden of the pub on Abbey Street – is free to attend and started from mid-afternoon and runs until late.
The team is putting on a hog roast and buffet, with lots of fantastic food and drink stalls. Go and try some cheese and wine from a Cheddar vine cheese and wine specialist.
There will be a great selection of ales and a small beer festival.
You may also want to watch:
Live music from Van Gogh’s Ear will take festival-goers into the evening.
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40