Audley End House Snowdrops this weekend
FLOWERS will be in bloom at Audley End House this weekend and the next as the Snowdrops come out to play.
On February 5/6 and 12/13, the picturesque spectacle on show will be one of the best in the region and on these days the stable and service wing will also be open to the public.
The house itself does not re-open until April but from February 16, for five days a week, the gardens, stables and service wings will all be open.
Events manager Lucy Hutchings said: “After the long and severe winter we have just experienced, it is really wonderful to see these beautiful flowers once more.
“We always receive so many visitors at this time of year – everyone is keen to put the winter behind them and the snowdrops are a great signifier of the start of summer.
You may also want to watch:
Prices – English Heritage members free, adults �8.30, Children �4.20, concessions �7.10 and a family ticket is �20.80.
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 6 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 District council urged to cancel investment
- 9 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 10 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April