Audley End House Snowdrops this weekend
FLOWERS will be in bloom at Audley End House this weekend and the next as the Snowdrops come out to play.
On February 5/6 and 12/13, the picturesque spectacle on show will be one of the best in the region and on these days the stable and service wing will also be open to the public.
The house itself does not re-open until April but from February 16, for five days a week, the gardens, stables and service wings will all be open.
Events manager Lucy Hutchings said: “After the long and severe winter we have just experienced, it is really wonderful to see these beautiful flowers once more.
“We always receive so many visitors at this time of year – everyone is keen to put the winter behind them and the snowdrops are a great signifier of the start of summer.
You may also want to watch:
Prices – English Heritage members free, adults �8.30, Children �4.20, concessions �7.10 and a family ticket is �20.80.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank