Audley End House Snowdrops this weekend
FLOWERS will be in bloom at Audley End House this weekend and the next as the Snowdrops come out to play.
On February 5/6 and 12/13, the picturesque spectacle on show will be one of the best in the region and on these days the stable and service wing will also be open to the public.
The house itself does not re-open until April but from February 16, for five days a week, the gardens, stables and service wings will all be open.
Events manager Lucy Hutchings said: “After the long and severe winter we have just experienced, it is really wonderful to see these beautiful flowers once more.
“We always receive so many visitors at this time of year – everyone is keen to put the winter behind them and the snowdrops are a great signifier of the start of summer.
You may also want to watch:
Prices – English Heritage members free, adults �8.30, Children �4.20, concessions �7.10 and a family ticket is �20.80.
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Katherine Semar pupils hold May Day festival of dance