BUFFY the Play Bus has been a leader in the provision of play in a safe, secure and fun environment for over 10 years in Uttlesford. If you have benefited from this service and would like to participate in decision-making, or have new and innovative idea
BUFFY the Play Bus has been a leader in the provision of play in a safe, secure and fun environment for over 10 years in Uttlesford.
If you have benefited from this service and would like to participate in decision-making, or have new and innovative ideas for Buffy, we would love to hear from you.
I have a total commitment to Buffy Bus and want it to continue to serve our small customers, and their parents and carers.
We need to rise to the challenge of another 10 years, hence this appeal for new committee members and volunteers. We currently offer a free service, although we never refuse a donation.
You may also want to watch:
We have given an excellent service, under the supervision of qualified play leaders, to 15,262 children under five and 25,367 adults since 1996.
Buffy is a well-loved visitor to our villages and towns and also provides a mobile toy library.
- 1 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 2 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 3 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 4 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 5 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 6 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 7 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 8 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 9 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 10 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
To find out more pay us a visit, or visit our website at www.buffybus.co.uk Alternatively contact our manager, Rosie, on 01799 522130.
In conclusion, my very sincere thanks to all our loyal followers and 'Friends'.
(charity no. 1051491)