BUFFY the Play Bus has been a leader in the provision of play in a safe, secure and fun environment for over 10 years in Uttlesford. If you have benefited from this service and would like to participate in decision-making, or have new and innovative idea
BUFFY the Play Bus has been a leader in the provision of play in a safe, secure and fun environment for over 10 years in Uttlesford.
If you have benefited from this service and would like to participate in decision-making, or have new and innovative ideas for Buffy, we would love to hear from you.
I have a total commitment to Buffy Bus and want it to continue to serve our small customers, and their parents and carers.
We need to rise to the challenge of another 10 years, hence this appeal for new committee members and volunteers. We currently offer a free service, although we never refuse a donation.
You may also want to watch:
We have given an excellent service, under the supervision of qualified play leaders, to 15,262 children under five and 25,367 adults since 1996.
Buffy is a well-loved visitor to our villages and towns and also provides a mobile toy library.
- 1 Tools collection is a huge success
- 2 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 6 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 7 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 8 Freedom Day has been delayed by up to four weeks
- 9 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 10 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
To find out more pay us a visit, or visit our website at www.buffybus.co.uk Alternatively contact our manager, Rosie, on 01799 522130.
In conclusion, my very sincere thanks to all our loyal followers and 'Friends'.
(charity no. 1051491)