I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it. Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating o
I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it.
Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating of the interior and much needed and long over due maintenance.
A new landlord and lady have been introduced and have all the credentials for making this a great pub great again. The atmosphere is again buzzing.
I look forward to the new menu and would like to wish the new landlord and landlady the best of luck, and I hope the whole village and food eaters along with the regulars get behind the pub and support the new people. Especially with summer only around the corner as the pub definitely boasts one of the best beer gardens in the area.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 2 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 3 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 6 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 7 Reader survey: Will we ever shake hands again?
- 8 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 9 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 10 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'