I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it. Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating o
I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it.
Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating of the interior and much needed and long over due maintenance.
A new landlord and lady have been introduced and have all the credentials for making this a great pub great again. The atmosphere is again buzzing.
I look forward to the new menu and would like to wish the new landlord and landlady the best of luck, and I hope the whole village and food eaters along with the regulars get behind the pub and support the new people. Especially with summer only around the corner as the pub definitely boasts one of the best beer gardens in the area.
- 1 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'
- 2 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 3 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 4 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 5 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 6 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 7 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham
- 8 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 9 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 10 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted