I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it. Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating o
I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks a go regarding the Queens Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it.
Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating of the interior and much needed and long over due maintenance.
A new landlord and lady have been introduced and have all the credentials for making this a great pub great again. The atmosphere is again buzzing.
I look forward to the new menu and would like to wish the new landlord and landlady the best of luck, and I hope the whole village and food eaters along with the regulars get behind the pub and support the new people. Especially with summer only around the corner as the pub definitely boasts one of the best beer gardens in the area.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 3 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden