I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks ago regarding the Queen s Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it. Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating o
I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks ago regarding the Queen's Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it.
Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating of the interior and much needed and long over due maintenance.
A new landlord and lady have been introduced and have all the credentials for making this pub great again. The atmosphere is again buzzing.
I look forward to the new menu and would like to wish the new landlord and landlady the best of luck, and I hope the whole village and food eaters along with the regulars get behind the pub and support the new people. Especially with summer only around the corner as the pub definitely boasts one of the best beer gardens in the area.
Walden Road, Littlebury
- 1 Delayed 350 homes development approved
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 5 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 6 Flashmob choir, free lessons: Latest Ukraine support
- 7 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 8 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 9 Free lunch, free fun and circus for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 10 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries