I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks ago regarding the Queen s Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it. Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating o
I am writing in follow up to my letter a couple of weeks ago regarding the Queen's Head in Littlebury and thank the Reporter for printing it.
Since writing my letter the pub has seen a hive of activity in ongoing refurbishment of the kitchen, decorating of the interior and much needed and long over due maintenance.
A new landlord and lady have been introduced and have all the credentials for making this pub great again. The atmosphere is again buzzing.
I look forward to the new menu and would like to wish the new landlord and landlady the best of luck, and I hope the whole village and food eaters along with the regulars get behind the pub and support the new people. Especially with summer only around the corner as the pub definitely boasts one of the best beer gardens in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Walden Road, Littlebury
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 3 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 4 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 5 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 6 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 7 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021
- 8 Try this: MasterChef winner Chef Webb's recipe for roasted chicken supreme
- 9 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 10 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'