Calls to 999
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside. I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden s Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident t
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside.
I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden's Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident throughout my 20 years in this great town.
What we have here is simply a case of the negligence of community responsibility in favour of pints pulled.
I do not know what steps the pub's management have taken over this problem, but quite clearly the situation has become untenable.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden