Calls to 999
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside. I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden s Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident t
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside.
I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden's Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident throughout my 20 years in this great town.
What we have here is simply a case of the negligence of community responsibility in favour of pints pulled.
I do not know what steps the pub's management have taken over this problem, but quite clearly the situation has become untenable.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays