Calls to 999
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside. I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden s Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident t
I AM 50-years-old and have lived and worked in London, Newcastle and on Merseyside.
I once lived next door to a burglar. I have never seen a late-night ambulance attendance to match that of Saffron Walden's Queen Elizabeth pub and this has been evident throughout my 20 years in this great town.
What we have here is simply a case of the negligence of community responsibility in favour of pints pulled.
I do not know what steps the pub's management have taken over this problem, but quite clearly the situation has become untenable.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 2 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 3 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 6 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 7 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 8 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 9 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments