Calls to use the car park
YOUR article in September 7 s Reporter regarding our new Post Office in Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking. I do wonder how often council members look around the village. The first two sites they suggested, Lowe
YOUR article in September 7's Reporter regarding our new Post Office in
Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking.
I do wonder how often council members look around the village.
The first two sites they suggested, Lower Street and Station Road, have very limited parking facilities and are policed by traffic wardens on a regular basis. The rest of the area has double yellow lines.
The only legitimate parking is in the pay and display car park off
- 1 Delayed 350 homes development approved
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 6 Suffocating plants to be stripped out: Jubilee Pond makeover
- 7 Saffron Walden girls enjoy first festival outing
- 8 Flashmob choir, free lessons: Latest Ukraine support
- 9 e-comics and creative writing help from Essex libraries
- 10 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
I agree with the landlord of the King's Arms that it is good to have the Post
Office facility back in the village, provided people who wish to use the facility park in an appropriate place within the vicinity.