Calls to use the car park
YOUR article in September 7 s Reporter regarding our new Post Office in Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking. I do wonder how often council members look around the village. The first two sites they suggested, Lowe
YOUR article in September 7's Reporter regarding our new Post Office in
Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking.
I do wonder how often council members look around the village.
The first two sites they suggested, Lower Street and Station Road, have very limited parking facilities and are policed by traffic wardens on a regular basis. The rest of the area has double yellow lines.
You may also want to watch:
The only legitimate parking is in the pay and display car park off
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 7 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 8 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Essex filmmaker's animated journey through the universe to be shown at Saffron Screen
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
I agree with the landlord of the King's Arms that it is good to have the Post
Office facility back in the village, provided people who wish to use the facility park in an appropriate place within the vicinity.