Calls to use the car park
YOUR article in September 7 s Reporter regarding our new Post Office in Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking. I do wonder how often council members look around the village. The first two sites they suggested, Lowe
YOUR article in September 7's Reporter regarding our new Post Office in
Stansted, reported comments made by our parish council regarding car parking.
I do wonder how often council members look around the village.
The first two sites they suggested, Lower Street and Station Road, have very limited parking facilities and are policed by traffic wardens on a regular basis. The rest of the area has double yellow lines.
You may also want to watch:
The only legitimate parking is in the pay and display car park off
- 1 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 2 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 3 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 4 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 5 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 6 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 7 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 8 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 9 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 10 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
I agree with the landlord of the King's Arms that it is good to have the Post
Office facility back in the village, provided people who wish to use the facility park in an appropriate place within the vicinity.