Chilford Hall wedding fair celebrates 18 years
CHILFORD Hall Vineyard and Conference Centre in Linton will play host to the biannual Wedding Fair on Sunday February 6 from 11am-4pm.
Admission and parking is free, and the fair will give local couples and their families the opportunity to meet local and national suppliers and start planning every aspect of their special day.
Now celebrating its 18th year, the fair will consist of over 70 specialist stands offering products and services for weddings and civil ceremonies, ranging from photographers and florists to cars and travel companies.
Glamorous fashion shows co-ordinated by local wedding dress suppliers will be taking place at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, and local musicians including a DJ, a harpist and a string quartet will be playing to visitors as they browse the halls. Refreshments are available from the Bistro throughout the day, and Chilford Wines & Bistro will be open for lunches, snacks, wine tours and tastings.
Director and general manager of Chilford Hall Glen Mejias said: “The Chilford Hall wedding fair is one of the most popular and longest running fairs in the region.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a fantastic opportunity for couples and their families to look around our historic venue and meet many new and exciting exhibitors from all over the county.
“Our rural venue is easily accessible from the M11 and offers couples and their guests a unique experience, with a number of traditional and contemporary rooms available for all types of weddings and civil ceremonies. Chilford Hall can host from 25 guests in the Linton Hall, 80 to 180 guests in the Great Hall and Gallery, and up to 500 guests in the Pavilion, with free onsite parking for up to 1000 cars.
- 1 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 2 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 3 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 4 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 5 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 8 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 9 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 10 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
“From a finger buffet to a three-course silver service meal, our excellent menu selection using locally sourced produce is available for couples and their guests, as well as wine from our very own award-winning vineyard.”
The Chilford Hall Wedding Fair is held in February and October each year. For further information on the wedding fair or to book a stand contact Chilford Hall on 01223 895600, visit chilfordhall.co.uk or e-mail the events team: firstname.lastname@example.org