Christmas Card Competition 2010
Design a Christmas card and you could get your design printed on 100 cards for you to use this Christmas.
What you need to do:
Design your Christmas Card
You may also want to watch:
Send your entry into us by either:
- 1 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 2 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 3 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 4 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 5 In pictures: Classic cars rally to celebrate the Royal British Legion at 100
- 6 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 7 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 8 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 9 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 10 George Peasgood doubling up at Paralympics with cycling selection following triathlon call
• Posting it into the Saffron Walden Reporter office at 54 High St, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE,
• Dropping the entry into the office on the High Street.
• Email you entry into firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries is 5pm Monday 22nd November 2010.
The winner will be announced in the Saffron Walden Reporter on Thursday 25th November 2010,
The winner will receive their Christmas cards with their design by the late November / early December so they can be used for sending to friends and family this Christmas.
• Your design can be full colour.
• Design will go onto a single side of card to the dimensions 195mm high by 140mm wide.
• Designs will be displayed on this website during the competition.
• Please note the Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.
All you need to do now is to get designing!
This competition is sponsored by:
Mercer and Hughes Veterinary Surgeons
Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge