Christmas Card Competition 2010
Design a Christmas card and you could get your design printed on 100 cards for you to use this Christmas.
What you need to do:
Design your Christmas Card
You may also want to watch:
Send your entry into us by either:
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 6 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
• Posting it into the Saffron Walden Reporter office at 54 High St, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE,
• Dropping the entry into the office on the High Street.
• Email you entry into email@example.com
Closing date for entries is 5pm Monday 22nd November 2010.
The winner will be announced in the Saffron Walden Reporter on Thursday 25th November 2010,
The winner will receive their Christmas cards with their design by the late November / early December so they can be used for sending to friends and family this Christmas.
• Your design can be full colour.
• Design will go onto a single side of card to the dimensions 195mm high by 140mm wide.
• Designs will be displayed on this website during the competition.
• Please note the Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.
All you need to do now is to get designing!
This competition is sponsored by:
Mercer and Hughes Veterinary Surgeons
Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge