Christmas Card Competition 2010
Design a Christmas card and you could get your design printed on 100 cards for you to use this Christmas.
What you need to do:
Design your Christmas Card
You may also want to watch:
Send your entry into us by either:
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
- 3 Walden documentary maker inspires students with astronomy animation
- 4 Official opening held for new air ambulance base
- 5 Affinity in hot water with residents after sediment build-up in homes
- 6 Juniors the toast of Saffron Walden Golf Club after double championship success
- 7 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 8 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 9 Q&A: Elsenham WI President Moyra Jackson
- 10 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
• Posting it into the Saffron Walden Reporter office at 54 High St, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE,
• Dropping the entry into the office on the High Street.
• Email you entry into email@example.com
Closing date for entries is 5pm Monday 22nd November 2010.
The winner will be announced in the Saffron Walden Reporter on Thursday 25th November 2010,
The winner will receive their Christmas cards with their design by the late November / early December so they can be used for sending to friends and family this Christmas.
• Your design can be full colour.
• Design will go onto a single side of card to the dimensions 195mm high by 140mm wide.
• Designs will be displayed on this website during the competition.
• Please note the Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.
All you need to do now is to get designing!
This competition is sponsored by:
Mercer and Hughes Veterinary Surgeons
Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge