Christmas Card Competition 2010
Design a Christmas card and you could get your design printed on 100 cards for you to use this Christmas.
What you need to do:
Design your Christmas Card
You may also want to watch:
Send your entry into us by either:
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Several Saffron Walden businesses 'permanently closed since pandemic'
- 3 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 4 Another planning application as previous rejection prepares for appeal
- 5 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 6 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 7 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 8 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 9 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
• Posting it into the Saffron Walden Reporter office at 54 High St, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE,
• Dropping the entry into the office on the High Street.
• Email you entry into email@example.com
Closing date for entries is 5pm Monday 22nd November 2010.
The winner will be announced in the Saffron Walden Reporter on Thursday 25th November 2010,
The winner will receive their Christmas cards with their design by the late November / early December so they can be used for sending to friends and family this Christmas.
• Your design can be full colour.
• Design will go onto a single side of card to the dimensions 195mm high by 140mm wide.
• Designs will be displayed on this website during the competition.
• Please note the Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.
All you need to do now is to get designing!
This competition is sponsored by:
Mercer and Hughes Veterinary Surgeons
Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge