I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them. If they cannot have the responsibility for pi
I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them.
If they cannot have the responsibility for picking up after their dogs, then maybe they should not have them.
Last week some dog-owners left a trail of faeces from the bridge in South Road to the RA Butler School, I telephoned Uttlesford District Council and this mess has been cleared up, but yet again the start of a new week and yet more faeces!
There used to be dog bin on the grass area on the corner of South Road and Victoria Avenue, which has been removed.
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners should have more consideration to the amount of children passing this route on their way to school, that if they tread in the mess, it will make it unpleasant for other children in their classroom.
The RA Butler School has put up notices on their fence, but will anyone take any notice? Who knows!
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Katherine Semar pupils hold May Day festival of dance
Name and Address Supplied