I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them. If they cannot have the responsibility for pi
I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them.
If they cannot have the responsibility for picking up after their dogs, then maybe they should not have them.
Last week some dog-owners left a trail of faeces from the bridge in South Road to the RA Butler School, I telephoned Uttlesford District Council and this mess has been cleared up, but yet again the start of a new week and yet more faeces!
There used to be dog bin on the grass area on the corner of South Road and Victoria Avenue, which has been removed.
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners should have more consideration to the amount of children passing this route on their way to school, that if they tread in the mess, it will make it unpleasant for other children in their classroom.
The RA Butler School has put up notices on their fence, but will anyone take any notice? Who knows!
- 1 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 2 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 3 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 4 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 7 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden
Name and Address Supplied