I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them. If they cannot have the responsibility for pi
I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them.
If they cannot have the responsibility for picking up after their dogs, then maybe they should not have them.
Last week some dog-owners left a trail of faeces from the bridge in South Road to the RA Butler School, I telephoned Uttlesford District Council and this mess has been cleared up, but yet again the start of a new week and yet more faeces!
There used to be dog bin on the grass area on the corner of South Road and Victoria Avenue, which has been removed.
You may also want to watch:
Dog owners should have more consideration to the amount of children passing this route on their way to school, that if they tread in the mess, it will make it unpleasant for other children in their classroom.
The RA Butler School has put up notices on their fence, but will anyone take any notice? Who knows!
- 1 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 2 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 5 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 6 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 7 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 9 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Name and Address Supplied