I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them. If they cannot have the responsibility for pi
I am constantly having to dodge dog faeces on the footpaths local to the RA Butler school, everyday, twice a day. Would all dog owners who walk their dogs be responsible for picking up/clearing up after them.
If they cannot have the responsibility for picking up after their dogs, then maybe they should not have them.
Last week some dog-owners left a trail of faeces from the bridge in South Road to the RA Butler School, I telephoned Uttlesford District Council and this mess has been cleared up, but yet again the start of a new week and yet more faeces!
There used to be dog bin on the grass area on the corner of South Road and Victoria Avenue, which has been removed.
Dog owners should have more consideration to the amount of children passing this route on their way to school, that if they tread in the mess, it will make it unpleasant for other children in their classroom.
The RA Butler School has put up notices on their fence, but will anyone take any notice? Who knows!
- 1 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 2 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 3 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Saffron Walden draw positives at Witham
- 6 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 7 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 8 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 9 Delayed Local Plan sparks Uttlesford development fears
- 10 Post Office: change of location in Newport
Name and Address Supplied