COMPETITION: Win �150 to spend in new Phase Eight store in Saffron Walden
TO celebrate the opening of a new store in Saffron Walden, ladies fashion retailer Phase Eight would love to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a new winter wardrobe worth �150.
The new store on King Street is the first stand-alone store to be opened by the brand in Essex and joins a portfolio of 110 stand-alone stores and 203 concessions throughout the UK and abroad.
The store follows the beautiful Phase Eight design concept that customers have grown to recognise – feminine, luxurious, warm and inviting.
Phase Eight’s strength is in its originality; exclusive designs combined with beautiful fabrics and unique prints that allow for individual translation, with a design philosophy that transcends all ages. The brand prides itself on providing the perfect shopping environment.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to treat yourself to your perfect party dress. With touches of the roaring 20s and vintage deco influences, featuring drop waists and fluid draped jersey styles, prepare to dazzle this winter. Glistening metallics, strong prints and luxurious silk, satin and velvet fabrications add contemporary opulence.
You may also want to watch:
And, to complete your party look, check out the stunning accessory collection. From bejewelled peep toe heels and lace embroidered clutch bags to sparkling embellished jewellery, there’s something for every occasion.
To be in with a chance of winning a new winter wardrode worth �150, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 5 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 8 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 9 Several trees cut down without permission from Saffron Walden garden
- 10 Stansted author to release second novel
How many stand-alone stores does Phase Eight have?
A - 110
B - 210
C - 310
Text SWR PHASE followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Friday November 23 at 12noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit saffronreporter24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Gift Card valid in the Phase Eight stand-alone store at Saffron Walden only. Not valid in department store concessions or sale outlets. Only one entry per customer.
For more information, visit www.phase-eight.co.uk