COMPETITION: Win �150 to spend in new Phase Eight store in Saffron Walden
TO celebrate the opening of a new store in Saffron Walden, ladies fashion retailer Phase Eight would love to offer one lucky reader the opportunity to win a new winter wardrobe worth �150.
The new store on King Street is the first stand-alone store to be opened by the brand in Essex and joins a portfolio of 110 stand-alone stores and 203 concessions throughout the UK and abroad.
The store follows the beautiful Phase Eight design concept that customers have grown to recognise – feminine, luxurious, warm and inviting.
Phase Eight’s strength is in its originality; exclusive designs combined with beautiful fabrics and unique prints that allow for individual translation, with a design philosophy that transcends all ages. The brand prides itself on providing the perfect shopping environment.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to treat yourself to your perfect party dress. With touches of the roaring 20s and vintage deco influences, featuring drop waists and fluid draped jersey styles, prepare to dazzle this winter. Glistening metallics, strong prints and luxurious silk, satin and velvet fabrications add contemporary opulence.
You may also want to watch:
And, to complete your party look, check out the stunning accessory collection. From bejewelled peep toe heels and lace embroidered clutch bags to sparkling embellished jewellery, there’s something for every occasion.
To be in with a chance of winning a new winter wardrode worth �150, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 5 Essex village celebrates 1,000 years of memories with new archive
- 6 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 8 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 9 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on July 29, 2021
- 10 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
How many stand-alone stores does Phase Eight have?
A - 110
B - 210
C - 310
Text SWR PHASE followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Friday November 23 at 12noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit saffronreporter24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Gift Card valid in the Phase Eight stand-alone store at Saffron Walden only. Not valid in department store concessions or sale outlets. Only one entry per customer.
For more information, visit www.phase-eight.co.uk