VARIOUS reports hint at changes in the retail picture in the town and an improved retail footprint . Not with the evidence of the school holidays where we have been, literally, plagued by youngsters seemingly from school years nine to 11 riding bicycles
VARIOUS reports hint at changes in the retail picture in the town and an improved 'retail footprint'. Not with the evidence of the school holidays where we have been, literally, plagued by youngsters seemingly from school years nine to 11 riding bicycles on the pavements often against the flow of road traffic.
These idiots are a menace to life and limb of all age groups from toddlers to the elderly and yet the authorities, so involved in polishing their environmental halos, have taken no action at all. Is it too much to ask that resources are diverted to take some positive action even to the extent of confiscation and crushing of the offending machines?
If youngsters do not have enough sense to ride cycles in the place designated for vehicles, the carriageway, then at that age they are not fit to ride them anywhere.
It is no good their parents saying they cannot control them that is their legal responsibility as is the cost of any damage they might cause.
You may also want to watch:
Bruised and battered.
Names and address Supplied
- 1 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 4 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 10 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021