Dual carriageway round Saffron Walden needed before more houses are built
THIS debate on where to place development round Saffron Walden is mad as the town is in almost perpetual traffic block already.
There must first be a dual carriageway right round the town which is only accessible by the existing main roads. This will removed the gridlock from the town centre and provide a route for all the through traffic.
It would also facilitate any further building that was agreed.
Anythign less than this will only defeat a solution of the current problem and make more difficult further development.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 2 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 3 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 4 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 5 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 6 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 7 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 8 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 9 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 10 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues