Dual carriageway round Saffron Walden needed before more houses are built
THIS debate on where to place development round Saffron Walden is mad as the town is in almost perpetual traffic block already.
There must first be a dual carriageway right round the town which is only accessible by the existing main roads. This will removed the gridlock from the town centre and provide a route for all the through traffic.
It would also facilitate any further building that was agreed.
Anythign less than this will only defeat a solution of the current problem and make more difficult further development.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 In pictures: Success for Fête de la Musique 2021
- 2 This week's paper: Saffron Walden Reporter on June 24, 2021
- 3 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 4 Two teachers smash fundraising target in charity cycle challenge
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Time to teach 'pandemic puppies' new tricks, charity says
- 7 Why we refer to 'a pair' of knickers
- 8 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 9 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 10 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled