Dual carriageway round Saffron Walden needed before more houses are built
THIS debate on where to place development round Saffron Walden is mad as the town is in almost perpetual traffic block already.
There must first be a dual carriageway right round the town which is only accessible by the existing main roads. This will removed the gridlock from the town centre and provide a route for all the through traffic.
It would also facilitate any further building that was agreed.
Anythign less than this will only defeat a solution of the current problem and make more difficult further development.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 7 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 8 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 9 'Enjoy a slice of Essex on hospitality day', says culture chief
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival