Leisure centre is always clean!
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead s comments on the pool (Reporter March 6). I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead's comments on the pool (Reporter
I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can expect when dealing with the general public.
I have always found the staff helpful and friendly and perhaps if the showers don't run on for hours and hours, does it really matter?
I have also seen the staff regularly cleaning the drains at the pool and as for the mould - what would you expect in a place that hardly ever shuts and there is no fresh air ventilation?
I expect she would complain about the cold then - perhaps this woman who came from Halstead could go back there if our facilities are so dire in Saffron Walden?
- 1 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 2 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 3 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 4 Thaxted businesses meet Kemi Badenoch MP to talk about Small Business Saturday
- 5 Fire safety measures approved for Harlow council homes
- 6 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 7 Linton has festive fun lined up at annual Christmas market
- 8 Stansted's Mountfitchet House has 'bush tucker trials'
- 9 Q&A: Alan Hawkes of Rotary in Saffron Walden
- 10 Bumper weekend of Christmas events set for Saffron Walden