Leisure centre is always clean!
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead s comments on the pool (Reporter March 6). I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead's comments on the pool (Reporter
I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can expect when dealing with the general public.
I have always found the staff helpful and friendly and perhaps if the showers don't run on for hours and hours, does it really matter?
You may also want to watch:
I have also seen the staff regularly cleaning the drains at the pool and as for the mould - what would you expect in a place that hardly ever shuts and there is no fresh air ventilation?
I expect she would complain about the cold then - perhaps this woman who came from Halstead could go back there if our facilities are so dire in Saffron Walden?
- 1 Gordon's 'fiver for a jab' fundraiser for NHS
- 2 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 3 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 4 Essex county council deputy says he will stand for top job
- 5 Greens and Lib Dems disassociate themselves from investment decision
- 6 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 7 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 8 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 9 Stroke at 27 - now teacher is giving something back
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments