Leisure centre is always clean!
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead s comments on the pool (Reporter March 6). I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead's comments on the pool (Reporter
I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can expect when dealing with the general public.
I have always found the staff helpful and friendly and perhaps if the showers don't run on for hours and hours, does it really matter?
You may also want to watch:
I have also seen the staff regularly cleaning the drains at the pool and as for the mould - what would you expect in a place that hardly ever shuts and there is no fresh air ventilation?
I expect she would complain about the cold then - perhaps this woman who came from Halstead could go back there if our facilities are so dire in Saffron Walden?
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays