Leisure centre is always clean!
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead s comments on the pool (Reporter March 6). I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can
AS AN early-morning swimmer at the Lord Butler Leisure Centre I feel compelled to reply to the woman formerly from Halstead's comments on the pool (Reporter
I have always found the pool clean and the surrounding areas tidy and clean as one can expect when dealing with the general public.
I have always found the staff helpful and friendly and perhaps if the showers don't run on for hours and hours, does it really matter?
You may also want to watch:
I have also seen the staff regularly cleaning the drains at the pool and as for the mould - what would you expect in a place that hardly ever shuts and there is no fresh air ventilation?
I expect she would complain about the cold then - perhaps this woman who came from Halstead could go back there if our facilities are so dire in Saffron Walden?
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden