Lots of jobs
FOR once, Uttlesford District Council is planning for the future. Due to global warming, tourism as we know it is about to end making the Tourist Information Centre redundant. Experts are forecasting that the cost of a litre of petrol will be £2 by the e
FOR once, Uttlesford District Council is planning for the future. Due to global warming, tourism as we know it is about to end making the Tourist Information Centre redundant.
Experts are forecasting that the cost of a litre of petrol will be £2 by the end of the year. When airline fuel is taxed at the same rate as cars, a return journey to the USA will cost £10,000.
Gas and electricity prices have just been increased by 15 per cent. Council tax will be increased by the maximum allowed. Car parking charges are to be increased. Holidays and tourism will be only for the very rich.
All the information you require about Saffron Walden can be found on the net. I feel sorry for the individuals who will lose their jobs but according to the Government there are plenty of jobs available for those who want to work.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 2 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 3 Affinity Water to resume water softening in Saffron Walden
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 6 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 7 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?