Modern shopping centre
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden s shopping area has become comfortably modern. I refer to the automatic doors at the town s library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street. Also drive
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden's shopping area has become comfortably modern.
I refer to the automatic doors at the town's library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street.
Also drivers must proceed around the Market Square in an anti-clockwise direction which has resulted in an orderly and unhurried flow of traffic in the town centre.
Furthermore, the arrival of Starbucks to Market Street has gifted the town with outside-dining facilities and a few more outside-dining establishments and automatic doors in the town could enhance Saffron Walden as an ideal location for shoppers, especially for parents heavily laden with shopping and tiny tots and toddlers to cope with.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 4 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 5 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 6 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 7 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road