Modern shopping centre
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden s shopping area has become comfortably modern. I refer to the automatic doors at the town s library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street. Also drive
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden's shopping area has become comfortably modern.
I refer to the automatic doors at the town's library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street.
Also drivers must proceed around the Market Square in an anti-clockwise direction which has resulted in an orderly and unhurried flow of traffic in the town centre.
Furthermore, the arrival of Starbucks to Market Street has gifted the town with outside-dining facilities and a few more outside-dining establishments and automatic doors in the town could enhance Saffron Walden as an ideal location for shoppers, especially for parents heavily laden with shopping and tiny tots and toddlers to cope with.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden
- 10 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021