Modern shopping centre
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden s shopping area has become comfortably modern. I refer to the automatic doors at the town s library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street. Also drive
The 21st century arrived almost one decade ago and Saffron Walden's shopping area has become comfortably modern.
I refer to the automatic doors at the town's library, Halifax bank, Lloyds TSB bank, Boots the chemist, and WHSmith in King Street.
Also drivers must proceed around the Market Square in an anti-clockwise direction which has resulted in an orderly and unhurried flow of traffic in the town centre.
Furthermore, the arrival of Starbucks to Market Street has gifted the town with outside-dining facilities and a few more outside-dining establishments and automatic doors in the town could enhance Saffron Walden as an ideal location for shoppers, especially for parents heavily laden with shopping and tiny tots and toddlers to cope with.
You may also want to watch:
Name and address supplied
- 1 In pictures: Saffron Walden's weekend of flooding
- 2 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 3 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 7 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 8 Saffron Striders' Mark Coutts runs from Paddington to Bristol instead of letting the train take the strain
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays