My lovely gran
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe s letter End of an Era in the Reporter dated January 25. The lovely Mrs White , who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden s shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie. She was not related to Chris White of Debden R
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe's letter 'End of an Era' in the Reporter dated January 25.
'The lovely Mrs White', who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden's shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie.
She was not related to Chris White of Debden Road Service Station, however both her and my grandfather Reg knew Chris very well, having lived two houses away from the garage for many years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out