My lovely gran
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe s letter End of an Era in the Reporter dated January 25. The lovely Mrs White , who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden s shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie. She was not related to Chris White of Debden R
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe's letter 'End of an Era' in the Reporter dated January 25.
'The lovely Mrs White', who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden's shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie.
She was not related to Chris White of Debden Road Service Station, however both her and my grandfather Reg knew Chris very well, having lived two houses away from the garage for many years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 2 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 3 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 District council urged to cancel investment
- 6 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 7 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Another business permanently closes its doors in Saffron Walden