My lovely gran
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe s letter End of an Era in the Reporter dated January 25. The lovely Mrs White , who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden s shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie. She was not related to Chris White of Debden R
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe's letter 'End of an Era' in the Reporter dated January 25.
'The lovely Mrs White', who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden's shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie.
She was not related to Chris White of Debden Road Service Station, however both her and my grandfather Reg knew Chris very well, having lived two houses away from the garage for many years.
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 5 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 6 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 7 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 8 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'
- 9 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 10 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham