My lovely gran
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe s letter End of an Era in the Reporter dated January 25. The lovely Mrs White , who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden s shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie. She was not related to Chris White of Debden R
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe's letter 'End of an Era' in the Reporter dated January 25.
'The lovely Mrs White', who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden's shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie.
She was not related to Chris White of Debden Road Service Station, however both her and my grandfather Reg knew Chris very well, having lived two houses away from the garage for many years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal