My lovely gran
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe s letter End of an Era in the Reporter dated January 25. The lovely Mrs White , who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden s shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie. She was not related to Chris White of Debden R
IN RESPONSE to Helen Sharpe's letter 'End of an Era' in the Reporter dated January 25.
'The lovely Mrs White', who used to serve in Cliff and Nancy Houseden's shop in Debden Road was my grandmother Marjorie.
She was not related to Chris White of Debden Road Service Station, however both her and my grandfather Reg knew Chris very well, having lived two houses away from the garage for many years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
- 10 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank