Further to the letter on March 29 entitled Town denuded of a hardware store – there IS an example of just what the town is looking for in T.C. Fixings on Shire Hill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden, which has parking and accessibility for the general p
Further to the letter on March 29 entitled 'Town denuded of a hardware store' - there IS an example of just what the town is looking for in T.C. Fixings on Shire Hill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden, which has parking and accessibility for the general public and trade.
Unfortunately, the town centre is not necessarily a viable site for a sizeable hardware store due to the high running costs, and some customers need to park outside our unit in order to load some of their purchases.
They would be unable to do this in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out