Pub staff should be praised for work
A POEM about the closure of the Queen Elizabeth pub: You never saw the work that went on behind the door. It s not just pulling pints and mopping the floor! Did what they could, where the drugs were concerned! It s out of control, we have since learned. T
A POEM about the closure of the Queen Elizabeth pub:
You never saw the work that went on behind the door. It's not just pulling pints and mopping the floor!
Did what they could, where the drugs were concerned! It's out of control, we have since learned.
They come home to you at the end of the night, do you know the symptoms? Could you put it right?
Talk to your kids, you might find, they need your help, here's the drugs line: 0800 776600.
The little square wrap thrown where you can't find, the white residue that's left behind.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Government accused of 'grotesque waste of taxpayers' money' after Stansted flight
- 3 New vehicles to catch Essex's criminals on the county's fast roads
- 4 Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up announced for Hylands Park
- 5 In pictures: Burns Night at Walden's The Railway Arms
- 6 Miss Disco's Valentine's date with fans at Saffron Walden's football club
- 7 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 8 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 9 Walden's Wizard of Oz snowflake trail winner is crowned
- 10 Celebrating 20th anniversary of Harry Potter at Saffron Screen
Straightened-out banknote, with curled-up edge! The white residue still on Sir Edward Elgar's head.
A permanent sniff, no, it's not a cold. Find out now or they won't reach too old!
Paranoid persons with their arteries narrowing, there'll be no good ending, it will be harrowing.
You think that's tough, we don't know our kids! How do you think Myra felt in the Liz?
Well done to you, you have passed the blame!
The drug raid got them, tried to put them to shame!
Just to let you know,
Myra, Cindy, Deb and John, have no shame, you're all very wrong!
They've done their best, to the end, with the bar staff's help and little Lol, their friend.
Name and address withheld