Save our bus
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy) Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss But I can t believe we may lose Buffy Bus. I know I m not the only one who cares You see it s so much more than a Bus with Stairs . Not just a bus with stairs I said Oh no
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy)
Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss
But I can't believe we may lose Buffy Bus.
I know I'm not the only one who cares
You may also want to watch:
You see it's so much more than a "Bus with Stairs".
Not just a bus with stairs I said
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Oh no it's much, much more
It's got a sand pit, a farm and arts and crafts
And that's just the bottom floor!
Upstairs it has a ball pit, dressing up, books and more toys.
It helps social skills and child development;
Which is so good for the girls and the boys
The ladies that run put their hearts and souls
into making sure that the children have fun
That's why Buffy is such a success
And that's why Buffy is our number one.
If love was enough to save Buffy,
I wouldn't be writing this poem
It's financial support that we need to keep a great thing going.
Please, please, please think about it
There must be someone else who cares
So all of Uttlesford's children can enjoy the
Fun bus with stairs!