Save our bus
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy) Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss But I can t believe we may lose Buffy Bus. I know I m not the only one who cares You see it s so much more than a Bus with Stairs . Not just a bus with stairs I said Oh no
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy)
Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss
But I can't believe we may lose Buffy Bus.
I know I'm not the only one who cares
You may also want to watch:
You see it's so much more than a "Bus with Stairs".
Not just a bus with stairs I said
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 6 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 7 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 8 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 9 District council urged to cancel investment
- 10 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
Oh no it's much, much more
It's got a sand pit, a farm and arts and crafts
And that's just the bottom floor!
Upstairs it has a ball pit, dressing up, books and more toys.
It helps social skills and child development;
Which is so good for the girls and the boys
The ladies that run put their hearts and souls
into making sure that the children have fun
That's why Buffy is such a success
And that's why Buffy is our number one.
If love was enough to save Buffy,
I wouldn't be writing this poem
It's financial support that we need to keep a great thing going.
Please, please, please think about it
There must be someone else who cares
So all of Uttlesford's children can enjoy the
Fun bus with stairs!