Save our bus
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy) Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss But I can t believe we may lose Buffy Bus. I know I m not the only one who cares You see it s so much more than a Bus with Stairs . Not just a bus with stairs I said Oh no
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy)
Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss
But I can't believe we may lose Buffy Bus.
I know I'm not the only one who cares
You may also want to watch:
You see it's so much more than a "Bus with Stairs".
Not just a bus with stairs I said
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
Oh no it's much, much more
It's got a sand pit, a farm and arts and crafts
And that's just the bottom floor!
Upstairs it has a ball pit, dressing up, books and more toys.
It helps social skills and child development;
Which is so good for the girls and the boys
The ladies that run put their hearts and souls
into making sure that the children have fun
That's why Buffy is such a success
And that's why Buffy is our number one.
If love was enough to save Buffy,
I wouldn't be writing this poem
It's financial support that we need to keep a great thing going.
Please, please, please think about it
There must be someone else who cares
So all of Uttlesford's children can enjoy the
Fun bus with stairs!