Save our bus
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy) Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss But I can t believe we may lose Buffy Bus. I know I m not the only one who cares You see it s so much more than a Bus with Stairs . Not just a bus with stairs I said Oh no
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy)
Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss
But I can't believe we may lose Buffy Bus.
I know I'm not the only one who cares
You see it's so much more than a "Bus with Stairs".
Not just a bus with stairs I said
- 1 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 2 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 5 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 6 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 7 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 8 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'
- 9 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 10 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham
Oh no it's much, much more
It's got a sand pit, a farm and arts and crafts
And that's just the bottom floor!
Upstairs it has a ball pit, dressing up, books and more toys.
It helps social skills and child development;
Which is so good for the girls and the boys
The ladies that run put their hearts and souls
into making sure that the children have fun
That's why Buffy is such a success
And that's why Buffy is our number one.
If love was enough to save Buffy,
I wouldn't be writing this poem
It's financial support that we need to keep a great thing going.
Please, please, please think about it
There must be someone else who cares
So all of Uttlesford's children can enjoy the
Fun bus with stairs!