Save our bus
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy) Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss But I can t believe we may lose Buffy Bus. I know I m not the only one who cares You see it s so much more than a Bus with Stairs . Not just a bus with stairs I said Oh no
Save our Buffy Bus (a poem for Buffy)
Forgive me if you think we are making a fuss
But I can't believe we may lose Buffy Bus.
I know I'm not the only one who cares
You may also want to watch:
You see it's so much more than a "Bus with Stairs".
Not just a bus with stairs I said
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
Oh no it's much, much more
It's got a sand pit, a farm and arts and crafts
And that's just the bottom floor!
Upstairs it has a ball pit, dressing up, books and more toys.
It helps social skills and child development;
Which is so good for the girls and the boys
The ladies that run put their hearts and souls
into making sure that the children have fun
That's why Buffy is such a success
And that's why Buffy is our number one.
If love was enough to save Buffy,
I wouldn't be writing this poem
It's financial support that we need to keep a great thing going.
Please, please, please think about it
There must be someone else who cares
So all of Uttlesford's children can enjoy the
Fun bus with stairs!