Stansted author AJ Campbell has written her third novel
- Credit: AJ Campbell
Stansted author AJ Campbell has written her third book, called Search No Further, and it could follow previous successes into the top of the reading charts.
All three novels will soon become available as a spoken option to listen to, after publisher WF Howes purchased the audiobook rights.
Amanda, whose pen name is AJ Campbell, is promising "twists, turns and torment" in the psychological family drama.
The novel is about glamorous Cara De Rosa who seems to have it all. When she collapses during a family party, all signs point to a heart attack, but does someone want Cara dead? Granddaughter Sienna is determined to get the answer.
AJ's online launch party takes place via Facebook Live on Thursday December 16 at 8pm, with Christmas themed 'swag boxes' as prizes. See: Facebook.com/AJCampbellauthor
Mum of three AJ said she's had really good feedback on her writing so far, and is delighted at how readers have got involved via her online bookclub called Novels and Natter.
AJ said: "The first two books are stand-alone but in a series. This [third book] is a complete stand-alone book.
"I'm still doing my bookclub Novels and Natter - that's going really well. It's open to anyone to join on Facebook.
"I'm now writing book four!"
- 1 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 2 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 3 Road building not the answer to Essex's transport woes, says campaigner
- 4 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 5 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 6 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 7 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 8 Saffron Striders enjoy home leg of inter-club cross-country championship
- 9 Experience University of Cambridge Museums' free Twilight with the Museums sleepover at home
- 10 Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Meet the Small Visitor Attraction of the Year Award finalists
AJ originally worked as an accountant for London investment banks but after her twin sons were born in 2005, she left work to care for one her them who has cerebral palsy and is profoundly deaf.
She got into journaling and later writing novels, attending various writing courses including the Faber Academy’s Writing A Novel.
AJ's self-published debut novel, a psychological suspense called Leave Well Alone, was released in July 2020 in paperback and Kindle formats and quickly topped Amazon's Hot New Releases chart.
Leave Well Alone tells the story of Eva Barnes, and raises the question 'how far would you go to protect your family?'
It was followed by second novel, psychological thriller Don't Come Looking in April 2021.
Her third novel is also available in paperback or ebook on Amazon.
Tim Barber from Dissect Designs has again designed the cover.