Thank you for your help
SUNDAY October 5 will be the second anniversary of my wife Chrissy s death. To those who didn t know her she was a councillor and mayor (twice). I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the people that have been so good to me during
SUNDAY October 5 will be the second anniversary of my wife Chrissy's death. To those who didn't know her she was a councillor and mayor (twice).
I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the people that have been so good to me during the past two years, including Carolyn and Dave Izard, Keith, Denise, Ray, Richard and Jan, Peter Clayden and all his company, neighbours and friends and so many others it would take quite a few pages to tell you them all.
I would also like to take this time to say that Carolyn and I will not be running the late night shopping antique fair in the town hall this year as we were not allowed to have the Saturday and it would not be possible for us and our stallholders to pack up at 9pm on the Friday. We raised over £1200 last year for the Mayor's appeal.
We have also decided not to run any more car boot sales or in fact any event, but we would like to say a very big thank you to all those people who have supported us and have enjoyed the event.
You may also want to watch:
Bill Bayley, Loompits Way, Saffron Walden
- 1 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 2 Footpath sign that points to wall is likened to Harry Potter book
- 3 High Street shop staff will 'miss Saffron Walden community'
- 4 Boy, five, who could wave cancer goodbye this year dances with twin brother
- 5 Summer holiday catch-up classes among ideas being raised
- 6 Airport group's CEO reacts to Covid roadmap and says Budget offers hope
- 7 Uttlesford sees sharp fall in Covid-19 infections
- 8 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 9 Plan to convert town restaurant into homes
- 10 Delight as work set to start on Uttlesford's first 3G football pitch