Thanks for family event
I WOULD like to thank Peter Riding and his team of volunteers from the Saffron Walden Initiative for organising Reeling in the Market Square last Saturday evening, August 26. The music and dancing attracted a wide range of people from small children t
I WOULD like to thank Peter Riding and his team of volunteers from the Saffron Walden Initiative for organising 'Reeling in the Market Square' last Saturday evening, August 26.
The music and dancing attracted a wide range of people from small children to senior citizens with a fair sprinkling of teenagers, all joining in.
When you think how often we've heard about the town centre becoming a 'no-go' area on Saturday evenings, it was very good to have a real family event take place in the Market Square with so many people evidently enjoying themselves. I'm sure we all look forward to the next one!
Rev Christopher Warren
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 3 Buses replace trains while train tracks are replaced
- 4 Contractors arrive for £1.25m sports facility works
- 5 Electric cars for SMT GB staff
- 6 Saffron Striders celebrate achievements in challenging season
- 7 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
- 8 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 9 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 10 Council responds to unflattering comments