Thanks for family event
I WOULD like to thank Peter Riding and his team of volunteers from the Saffron Walden Initiative for organising Reeling in the Market Square last Saturday evening, August 26. The music and dancing attracted a wide range of people from small children t
I WOULD like to thank Peter Riding and his team of volunteers from the Saffron Walden Initiative for organising 'Reeling in the Market Square' last Saturday evening, August 26.
The music and dancing attracted a wide range of people from small children to senior citizens with a fair sprinkling of teenagers, all joining in.
When you think how often we've heard about the town centre becoming a 'no-go' area on Saturday evenings, it was very good to have a real family event take place in the Market Square with so many people evidently enjoying themselves. I'm sure we all look forward to the next one!
Rev Christopher Warren
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 5 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 6 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 7 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 8 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival