Spot yourself at the Saffron Walden Motor Show
- Credit: Saffron Photo
Saffron Walden Motor Show has been hailed a great success by its organiser.
The 14th annual Motor Show took place on Sunday, August 8 and was held in aid of Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust (EHAAT).
Roger Abbott, Saffron Walden Motor Show organiser, said the event was one of his largest events to date.
Roger said: "We think we had more visitors on The Common than usual.
"Thank you to the guys on the traction engines, the Walden Bikers, the Scouts and Saffron Walden Ice Cream Company."
Money donated at the event will help EHAAT fund equipment and missions at its new helipad in North Weald.
Clair Mitchell, EHAAT fundraising coordinator, said: "We are thrilled to have been chosen as the beneficiary of the Saffron Walden Motor Show.
"A big thank you to everyone who organised the event!
- 1 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 2 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 3 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 4 In pictures: Burns Night at Walden's The Railway Arms
- 5 Radical women of Saffron Walden walking tour
- 6 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 7 Road building not the answer to Essex's transport woes, says campaigner
- 8 Band on the Run! Radwinter pupils make music with free brass lessons
- 9 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 10 Stansted Airport boss confident that passenger numbers will rally
"We look forward to announcing the donation figure in due course."