Spot yourself at the Saffron Walden Motor Show
- Credit: Saffron Photo
Saffron Walden Motor Show has been hailed a great success by its organiser.
The 14th annual Motor Show took place on Sunday, August 8 and was held in aid of Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust (EHAAT).
Roger Abbott, Saffron Walden Motor Show organiser, said the event was one of his largest events to date.
Roger said: "We think we had more visitors on The Common than usual.
"Thank you to the guys on the traction engines, the Walden Bikers, the Scouts and Saffron Walden Ice Cream Company."
Money donated at the event will help EHAAT fund equipment and missions at its new helipad in North Weald.
Clair Mitchell, EHAAT fundraising coordinator, said: "We are thrilled to have been chosen as the beneficiary of the Saffron Walden Motor Show.
"A big thank you to everyone who organised the event!
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 5 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 6 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 7 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 8 Strong start for Saffron Walden as competitive rugby returns with a bang.
- 9 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 10 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley
"We look forward to announcing the donation figure in due course."