Why now support Queen Liz pub?
I CANNOT believe all the support that s been aired for the Queen Elizabeth. When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still rem
I CANNOT believe all the support that's been aired for the Queen Elizabeth.
When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still remained involved in the 'pub').
Local residents have regularly made calls for the police to get involved; complaints from neighbours about fights, noise and then the problem with extended hours; now the drugs - that according to the newspaper reports must have been going on for months - there are still some people thinking that there must have been some 'error' in closing the place.
Why, after all those problems have people now come to the support of the Queen Elizabeth.
You may also want to watch:
Were you there to assist the Landlord in controlling the problems? I am sure they would have appreciated your help.
Were you there to help stop the fights, over-indulgence in drinking, dealing of drugs, asking for the police to do something?
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road
NO you were not, but now the police HAVE DONE SOMETHING and it may or may not be affecting your 'lifestyle', you think it's time to complain against the actions. You are a little late, don't you think.
Name and address supplied