Why now support Queen Liz pub?
I CANNOT believe all the support that s been aired for the Queen Elizabeth. When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still rem
I CANNOT believe all the support that's been aired for the Queen Elizabeth.
When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still remained involved in the 'pub').
Local residents have regularly made calls for the police to get involved; complaints from neighbours about fights, noise and then the problem with extended hours; now the drugs - that according to the newspaper reports must have been going on for months - there are still some people thinking that there must have been some 'error' in closing the place.
Why, after all those problems have people now come to the support of the Queen Elizabeth.
You may also want to watch:
Were you there to assist the Landlord in controlling the problems? I am sure they would have appreciated your help.
Were you there to help stop the fights, over-indulgence in drinking, dealing of drugs, asking for the police to do something?
- 1 Free vegetarian meal service launched
- 2 Robbers leave with hundreds of pounds after threatening business staff
- 3 Long recycling centre queues into the road 'nearly cause accident'
- 4 Council responds to unflattering comments
- 5 Great Anglia named train operator of the year
- 6 District council urged to cancel investment
- 7 Thefts from village cars cause hundreds of pounds in losses
- 8 Controversial investment is ethical, district councillors say
- 9 St Clare Hospice 10k run set to take place this April
- 10 Covid jab success in North Uttlesford
NO you were not, but now the police HAVE DONE SOMETHING and it may or may not be affecting your 'lifestyle', you think it's time to complain against the actions. You are a little late, don't you think.
Name and address supplied