Why now support Queen Liz pub?
I CANNOT believe all the support that s been aired for the Queen Elizabeth. When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still rem
I CANNOT believe all the support that's been aired for the Queen Elizabeth.
When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still remained involved in the 'pub').
Local residents have regularly made calls for the police to get involved; complaints from neighbours about fights, noise and then the problem with extended hours; now the drugs - that according to the newspaper reports must have been going on for months - there are still some people thinking that there must have been some 'error' in closing the place.
Why, after all those problems have people now come to the support of the Queen Elizabeth.
You may also want to watch:
Were you there to assist the Landlord in controlling the problems? I am sure they would have appreciated your help.
Were you there to help stop the fights, over-indulgence in drinking, dealing of drugs, asking for the police to do something?
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
NO you were not, but now the police HAVE DONE SOMETHING and it may or may not be affecting your 'lifestyle', you think it's time to complain against the actions. You are a little late, don't you think.
Name and address supplied