Why now support Queen Liz pub?
I CANNOT believe all the support that s been aired for the Queen Elizabeth. When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still rem
I CANNOT believe all the support that's been aired for the Queen Elizabeth.
When you look at the history of the pub and the problems that have been reported in the past few years, the fact that the previous landlord had his license removed (but still remained involved in the 'pub').
Local residents have regularly made calls for the police to get involved; complaints from neighbours about fights, noise and then the problem with extended hours; now the drugs - that according to the newspaper reports must have been going on for months - there are still some people thinking that there must have been some 'error' in closing the place.
Why, after all those problems have people now come to the support of the Queen Elizabeth.
Were you there to assist the Landlord in controlling the problems? I am sure they would have appreciated your help.
Were you there to help stop the fights, over-indulgence in drinking, dealing of drugs, asking for the police to do something?
- 1 Teen arrested for 'terrorism offences' at Stansted Airport
- 2 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 3 The Railway Arms awarded CAMRA county pub of the year
- 4 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 5 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 6 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 7 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 8 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 9 Saffron Walden draw positives at Witham
- 10 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
NO you were not, but now the police HAVE DONE SOMETHING and it may or may not be affecting your 'lifestyle', you think it's time to complain against the actions. You are a little late, don't you think.
Name and address supplied