£130,000 Lotto prize remains unclaimed in Essex
- Credit: Archant
AN amazing Lotto prize of £129,148 has yet to be claimed in Chelmsford.
National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim this life-enhancing prize.
The search is now on to find the owner of the winning ticket, bought in Chelmsford, who matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Saturday July 27.
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 12, 13, 18, 39, 43, 49 and the bonus ball was 37. The lucky ticket-holder has until January 23, 2014 to claim their prize.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to The National Lottery Good Causes.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life.
“We’re urging everyone who bought a ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 3 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 4 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 5 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 8 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 9 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 10 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
Anyone concerned about lost or unchecked tickets may like to consider either setting up a National Lottery Subscription or playing online at national-lottery.co.uk. Numbers can be entered in advance and lucky winners are notified online if their numbers come up.
For further information call 0845 912 5000 or visit national-lottery.co.uk.