77-year-old cyclist injured in collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a collision between a car and a cyclist.
The cyclist, a 77-year-old man, suffered serious injuries following the collision with a Mazda G568 on the eastbound carriageway of the A11 near Balsham.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for treatment. The driver of the Mazda was not injured.
The collision happened at 2.45pm on Saturday (June 2).
PC John Blood, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw either the cyclist or the car prior to the collision to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Blood on 101.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 5 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 6 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 7 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 8 More than 17,000 Uttlesford pensioners claim cash to help heat their homes
- 9 There With You This Winter: Uttlesford Foodbank
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road