£80,000 up for grabs for Uttlesford’s voluntary organisations
Funding has been allocated in a voluntary sector grant scheme, with application forms available.
Grants can be made to properly-constituted voluntary organisations to assist them with financing community projects.
The grant is for revenue expenditure only and cannot be used towards capital projects such as refurbishment of buildings.
About £80,000 is available, and the maximum grant to any one organisation is £5,000 for this one-off funding.
The kind of organisations eligible for help include community groups, voluntary and charitable organisations within the district.
You may also want to watch:
However, organisations already in receipt of the council’s three-year Voluntary Sector Grant are not eligible to apply. Applications from organisations established for less than a year will not be considered.
Funding must be spent by March 20, 2014. The closing date for applications is noon on November 28 and organisations will be told by December 30.
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 Saffron Walden Town through in FA Vase after dramatic ending
- 3 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital
For an application form or further information, contact the council’s community development officer Sue Hayden on 01799 510563 or via e-mail at email@example.com.