A chance to discuss the future of GP services at the Uttlesford Health Forum
The Uttlesford Health Forum is holding its next meeting on Wednesday (June 4).
On top of the agenda is the opportunity to debate the report Improving General Practice - A Call to Action which was published by NHS England in March. The forum will also be looking at the Care Quality Commission inspections of GP practices in Uttlesford.
The meetings are run by local people to find out what is happening in the area, share experiences and have a say on how future health and care services are developed.
Chairman of Uttlesford Resident Health Forum, Neil Blackshaw, said: “This month’s forum will not only see a healthy debate on GP services, but we will also gain an insight into the mental health services in our area. We are privileged to have a number of key guests on the agenda and urge local people to attend.”
Alison Manton, deputy director of transformation at West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group, will be attending and will showcase the group’s achievements over the past year and what these will mean for the health service in Uttlesford.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting takes place in the Uttlesford District Council offices on London Road, Saffron Walden at 7pm.
To view the agenda, visitwestessexccg.nhs.uk
- 1 Walden club requests you donate your unwanted tools
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Award for carpentry apprentice who follows her father into the industry
- 4 Mayor presents vouchers to help foodbank clients
- 5 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 6 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 7 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 8 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 9 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results