A chance to discuss the future of GP services at the Uttlesford Health Forum
The Uttlesford Health Forum is holding its next meeting on Wednesday (June 4).
On top of the agenda is the opportunity to debate the report Improving General Practice - A Call to Action which was published by NHS England in March. The forum will also be looking at the Care Quality Commission inspections of GP practices in Uttlesford.
The meetings are run by local people to find out what is happening in the area, share experiences and have a say on how future health and care services are developed.
Chairman of Uttlesford Resident Health Forum, Neil Blackshaw, said: “This month’s forum will not only see a healthy debate on GP services, but we will also gain an insight into the mental health services in our area. We are privileged to have a number of key guests on the agenda and urge local people to attend.”
Alison Manton, deputy director of transformation at West Essex Clinical Commissioning Group, will be attending and will showcase the group’s achievements over the past year and what these will mean for the health service in Uttlesford.
You may also want to watch:
The meeting takes place in the Uttlesford District Council offices on London Road, Saffron Walden at 7pm.
To view the agenda, visitwestessexccg.nhs.uk
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 3 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 4 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 5 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 6 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 7 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 8 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 9 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival