Accuro holding Summer Jazz Picnic in Saffron Walden
The Hastingwood-based charity Accuro is holding its second Summer Jazz Picnic with Barry Tyler’s Original Dixieland Jazz Band at Bridge End Gardens, Saffron Walden.
Following the success of last year’s event, Accuro has decided to hold another this year on Sunday, July 6 (2-6pm).
Under 19 project co-ordinator Gemma Rich said: “Come along and join us on a weekend where there will be a massive buzz in the town with plenty to see and do.
“There will be stalls with arts and crafts, plants for sale, summer refreshments such as cakes and a strawberries and cream stall supplied by Tesco with all the money raised coming to Accuro.
“We will also have hot and cold drinks and a licenced bar with beer, Pimms and wine for sale.
You may also want to watch:
“Visitors can listen to music while helping raise funds for Accuro’s Under 19 project and the Saturday play club.
“All ages are welcome, and there will be something for everyone. Bring all the family with a picnic, explore the beautiful Bridge End Gardens, sit in the wonderful walled kitchen gardens and listen to some great live jazz!”
- 1 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 2 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 9 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 10 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
Tickets purchased before the event cost £6 for adults (£8 on the day) with one child admitted free with every adult ticket sold. Additional child tickets cost £4.
For tickets and more details ring 01279 433769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org