Accuro holding Summer Jazz Picnic in Saffron Walden
The Hastingwood-based charity Accuro is holding its second Summer Jazz Picnic with Barry Tyler’s Original Dixieland Jazz Band at Bridge End Gardens, Saffron Walden.
Following the success of last year’s event, Accuro has decided to hold another this year on Sunday, July 6 (2-6pm).
Under 19 project co-ordinator Gemma Rich said: “Come along and join us on a weekend where there will be a massive buzz in the town with plenty to see and do.
“There will be stalls with arts and crafts, plants for sale, summer refreshments such as cakes and a strawberries and cream stall supplied by Tesco with all the money raised coming to Accuro.
“We will also have hot and cold drinks and a licenced bar with beer, Pimms and wine for sale.
You may also want to watch:
“Visitors can listen to music while helping raise funds for Accuro’s Under 19 project and the Saturday play club.
“All ages are welcome, and there will be something for everyone. Bring all the family with a picnic, explore the beautiful Bridge End Gardens, sit in the wonderful walled kitchen gardens and listen to some great live jazz!”
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 6 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
Tickets purchased before the event cost £6 for adults (£8 on the day) with one child admitted free with every adult ticket sold. Additional child tickets cost £4.
For tickets and more details ring 01279 433769 or email email@example.com