Accuro launches e-mail media service
ACCURO has launched an e-mail media service to keep people informed about its news and events.
The charity offers support throughout west Essex to people of all ages with a disability and provides short breaks for their families and carers. Now anyone can register to receive news and pictures to keep themselves up-to-date with its activities and fundraising work.
Ruth Davies, events co-ordinator of the Hastingwood-based charity, said: “Accuro is always busy fundraising and the charity is keen to keep its many supporters up-to-date with our events and fundraising information as well as general information about our ongoing work.
“We hope many people will register to receive our press releases and other information which they will be sent at the same time as it is circulated to the local media.”
The service is available free of charge and anyone subscribing can ask to have their email address removed at any time.
You may also want to watch:
No e-mail addresses are passed to a third party.
To register, simply send an email with ‘subscribe’ in the subject line to email@example.com
- 1 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 7 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays
- 8 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 9 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 10 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash