Accuro launches e-mail media service
ACCURO has launched an e-mail media service to keep people informed about its news and events.
The charity offers support throughout west Essex to people of all ages with a disability and provides short breaks for their families and carers. Now anyone can register to receive news and pictures to keep themselves up-to-date with its activities and fundraising work.
Ruth Davies, events co-ordinator of the Hastingwood-based charity, said: “Accuro is always busy fundraising and the charity is keen to keep its many supporters up-to-date with our events and fundraising information as well as general information about our ongoing work.
“We hope many people will register to receive our press releases and other information which they will be sent at the same time as it is circulated to the local media.”
The service is available free of charge and anyone subscribing can ask to have their email address removed at any time.
You may also want to watch:
No e-mail addresses are passed to a third party.
To register, simply send an email with ‘subscribe’ in the subject line to email@example.com
- 1 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 2 Wiseman dynasty gets new star as 15-year-old Max hits first senior ton
- 3 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 4 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Walden teddy bear shop to relocate to new venue
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Ex-prison governor on writing, retirement and baking at Angela Reed
- 9 Front garden VE Day display planned in Great Chesterford
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal