Accuro launches e-mail media service
ACCURO has launched an e-mail media service to keep people informed about its news and events.
The charity offers support throughout west Essex to people of all ages with a disability and provides short breaks for their families and carers. Now anyone can register to receive news and pictures to keep themselves up-to-date with its activities and fundraising work.
Ruth Davies, events co-ordinator of the Hastingwood-based charity, said: “Accuro is always busy fundraising and the charity is keen to keep its many supporters up-to-date with our events and fundraising information as well as general information about our ongoing work.
“We hope many people will register to receive our press releases and other information which they will be sent at the same time as it is circulated to the local media.”
The service is available free of charge and anyone subscribing can ask to have their email address removed at any time.
You may also want to watch:
No e-mail addresses are passed to a third party.
To register, simply send an email with ‘subscribe’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 5 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 6 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 7 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 8 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 9 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 10 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40