Actor makes presentation to Saffron Walden theatre training company students
STUDENTS of a Saffron Walden theatre training company celebrated another successful year with actor Steve McGann presenting certificates at an end-of-term workshop session.
STUDENTS of a Saffron Walden theatre training company celebrated another successful year with actor Steve McGann presenting certificates at an end of term workshop session.
Mr McGann - who has worked extensively in British theatre and on screen, and is probably best known for his role in Emmerdale - is a Patron of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company, and made the presentation in recognition of the skills and confidence that its students have gained throughout the three-term year of Saturday morning classes.
Director of HyperFusion, Sarah Ellis, said: “We have seen real leaps forward in both performance skills and personal and social development by all of our students in this past year.
“There have been some exciting performances in the Saffron Walden Street Theatre, local productions, workshops and a show-stopping demonstration of talent in the Saffron Walden’s festival week.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We are now looking forward to extending our theatre family for our returning students and welcoming new starters from four-16 years old, with the new term beginning on September 18 at the Baptist church, for a year of serious fun.”
Anyone wishing to register should e-mail Mrs Ellis on email@example.com for details.
- 1 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 2 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
- 3 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 4 Emergency funding for Essex care homes amid 'acute' staff shortages
- 5 Researchers collaborate with students in protein art project
- 6 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 First birthday celebrations for Railway Arms in community ownership
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 County council promises arts boost for Essex
- 10 Walden's Crocus Medical Practice opens within community hospital