Actor makes presentation to Saffron Walden theatre training company students
STUDENTS of a Saffron Walden theatre training company celebrated another successful year with actor Steve McGann presenting certificates at an end-of-term workshop session.
STUDENTS of a Saffron Walden theatre training company celebrated another successful year with actor Steve McGann presenting certificates at an end of term workshop session.
Mr McGann - who has worked extensively in British theatre and on screen, and is probably best known for his role in Emmerdale - is a Patron of HyperFusion Theatre Training Company, and made the presentation in recognition of the skills and confidence that its students have gained throughout the three-term year of Saturday morning classes.
Director of HyperFusion, Sarah Ellis, said: “We have seen real leaps forward in both performance skills and personal and social development by all of our students in this past year.
“There have been some exciting performances in the Saffron Walden Street Theatre, local productions, workshops and a show-stopping demonstration of talent in the Saffron Walden’s festival week.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We are now looking forward to extending our theatre family for our returning students and welcoming new starters from four-16 years old, with the new term beginning on September 18 at the Baptist church, for a year of serious fun.”
Anyone wishing to register should e-mail Mrs Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 8 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 9 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex