AirAsia launches �241 return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its Sale of the Year and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to its hub Kuala Lumpur for �241. For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on al
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its 'Sale of the Year' and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur for �241.
For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on all of its international and domestic routes - meaning passengers can fly on to exotic destinations such as Langkawi for �5, Penang for �2 and even Australia for only �29.
The airline, which recently announced it has removed administration and fuel surcharges on all of its fares, is also offering hundreds of reduced rates on hotels (via goholiday.airasia.com).
The booking period is for a limited time only - between August 12 and 16 - for travel between January 11, 2010 to July 31, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Seats can be booked at www.airasia.com
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Town council welcomes Affinity Water U-turn as supplier announces surcharge
- 3 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 7 Saffron Walden Town off to winning start with victory at Sawbridgeworth
- 8 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 9 How one business is encouraging pet owners to go plastic free
- 10 WaldenTRI come together to produce a strong showing at Bedford Team Relays