AirAsia launches �241 return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its Sale of the Year and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to its hub Kuala Lumpur for �241. For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on al
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its 'Sale of the Year' and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur for �241.
For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on all of its international and domestic routes - meaning passengers can fly on to exotic destinations such as Langkawi for �5, Penang for �2 and even Australia for only �29.
The airline, which recently announced it has removed administration and fuel surcharges on all of its fares, is also offering hundreds of reduced rates on hotels (via goholiday.airasia.com).
The booking period is for a limited time only - between August 12 and 16 - for travel between January 11, 2010 to July 31, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Seats can be booked at www.airasia.com
- 1 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 2 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 3 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe
- 6 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 7 What it was like travelling abroad during Covid
- 8 Care home chef Ben Morris shortlisted for award
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler