AirAsia launches �241 return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its Sale of the Year and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to its hub Kuala Lumpur for �241. For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on al
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its 'Sale of the Year' and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur for �241.
For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on all of its international and domestic routes - meaning passengers can fly on to exotic destinations such as Langkawi for �5, Penang for �2 and even Australia for only �29.
The airline, which recently announced it has removed administration and fuel surcharges on all of its fares, is also offering hundreds of reduced rates on hotels (via goholiday.airasia.com).
The booking period is for a limited time only - between August 12 and 16 - for travel between January 11, 2010 to July 31, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Seats can be booked at www.airasia.com
- 1 Affinity Water: No compensation for customers in water softening row
- 2 Walden pub reopens after four years
- 3 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 4 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 5 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 6 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 7 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 8 Coronavirus one year on: Stansted suffers 95% drop in passengers
- 9 Saffron Striders doing their bit for charity as racing returns
- 10 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'