AirAsia launches �241 return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its Sale of the Year and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to its hub Kuala Lumpur for �241. For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on al
LOW-COST long-haul airline AirAsia has launched its 'Sale of the Year' and is offering passengers a return fare from Stansted Airport to Kuala Lumpur for �241.
For those early birds seeking a bargain holiday for next year, AirAsia has slashed prices on all of its international and domestic routes - meaning passengers can fly on to exotic destinations such as Langkawi for �5, Penang for �2 and even Australia for only �29.
The airline, which recently announced it has removed administration and fuel surcharges on all of its fares, is also offering hundreds of reduced rates on hotels (via goholiday.airasia.com).
The booking period is for a limited time only - between August 12 and 16 - for travel between January 11, 2010 to July 31, 2010.
Seats can be booked at www.airasia.com
- 1 District Council leader John Lodge to step down next week
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 Keep your chimney clean warning after blaze in Ashdon
- 4 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 5 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 6 Community helps with tree planting at Lime Avenue, Saffron Walden
- 7 MP Kemi Badenoch launches 'Buy One More Toy Appeal' for Christmas support
- 8 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 9 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 10 Walden has late night shopping and musicians