Airhostess is one step closer to Miss Essex crown
AN airhostess based at Stansted Airport is one step closer to being named Miss Essex.
Airhostess for Titan Airways Sara Belshaw is one of 25 girls who has made it through to the final of beauty competition.
The 22-year-old said: “I’m so happy I made it through to the last 25 girls. I can’t wait for the Final.”
The girl crowned Miss Essex 2012 will automatically go on to compete in the final of Miss England 2012 – one step away from the final of Miss World.
The final will take place at the TopGolf Leisure and Entertainment Centre, Abridge Road, Chigwell, on Saturday March 24.
TopGolf project manager Michael Hay, said: “Sara really impressed the judges at the auditions and we hope she’ll to do well in the Final.
“The standard of girls entering Miss Essex had been incredibly high and the final promises to be a great night.”
- 1 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 2 Obituary: On-call firefighter dedicated life to community
- 3 4 inspirational women are celebrated in Newport
- 4 Saffron Walden seal first win of EAPL season at Frinton
- 5 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 8 SWCC girls U13 come close to victory
- 9 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 10 The Railway Arms is North West Essex CAMRA Pub of the Year
For information on how to vote and where to buy tickets for the Final please go to topgolf.com/missessex or call 020 8500 2644.