Airhostess is one step closer to Miss Essex crown
AN airhostess based at Stansted Airport is one step closer to being named Miss Essex.
Airhostess for Titan Airways Sara Belshaw is one of 25 girls who has made it through to the final of beauty competition.
The 22-year-old said: “I’m so happy I made it through to the last 25 girls. I can’t wait for the Final.”
The girl crowned Miss Essex 2012 will automatically go on to compete in the final of Miss England 2012 – one step away from the final of Miss World.
The final will take place at the TopGolf Leisure and Entertainment Centre, Abridge Road, Chigwell, on Saturday March 24.
You may also want to watch:
TopGolf project manager Michael Hay, said: “Sara really impressed the judges at the auditions and we hope she’ll to do well in the Final.
“The standard of girls entering Miss Essex had been incredibly high and the final promises to be a great night.”
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Care home residents and staff receive Covid-19 vaccine
- 3 Town council backs new support club
- 4 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 5 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 6 Jack Petchey Foundation achievement awards for three Saffron Walden students
- 7 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 8 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 9 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 10 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
For information on how to vote and where to buy tickets for the Final please go to topgolf.com/missessex or call 020 8500 2644.