Airhostess is one step closer to Miss Essex crown
AN airhostess based at Stansted Airport is one step closer to being named Miss Essex.
Airhostess for Titan Airways Sara Belshaw is one of 25 girls who has made it through to the final of beauty competition.
The 22-year-old said: “I’m so happy I made it through to the last 25 girls. I can’t wait for the Final.”
The girl crowned Miss Essex 2012 will automatically go on to compete in the final of Miss England 2012 – one step away from the final of Miss World.
The final will take place at the TopGolf Leisure and Entertainment Centre, Abridge Road, Chigwell, on Saturday March 24.
You may also want to watch:
TopGolf project manager Michael Hay, said: “Sara really impressed the judges at the auditions and we hope she’ll to do well in the Final.
“The standard of girls entering Miss Essex had been incredibly high and the final promises to be a great night.”
- 1 Application refused for 100 homes on former Friends School site
- 2 New Market Row deli will inspire community spirit, says mayor
- 3 New pub opens: 'We had almost the whole village, and the one nearby'
- 4 Back to the drawing board for Radwinter Road retirement homes
- 5 Houses in pub garden refused on appeal but similar application pending
- 6 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 7 Revealed: Essex hospital treatment waiting time data
- 8 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
- 9 Firefighters rescue woman after town centre collision
- 10 Several trees cut down without permission from Saffron Walden garden
For information on how to vote and where to buy tickets for the Final please go to topgolf.com/missessex or call 020 8500 2644.