Airhostess is one step closer to Miss Essex crown
AN airhostess based at Stansted Airport is one step closer to being named Miss Essex.
Airhostess for Titan Airways Sara Belshaw is one of 25 girls who has made it through to the final of beauty competition.
The 22-year-old said: “I’m so happy I made it through to the last 25 girls. I can’t wait for the Final.”
The girl crowned Miss Essex 2012 will automatically go on to compete in the final of Miss England 2012 – one step away from the final of Miss World.
The final will take place at the TopGolf Leisure and Entertainment Centre, Abridge Road, Chigwell, on Saturday March 24.
You may also want to watch:
TopGolf project manager Michael Hay, said: “Sara really impressed the judges at the auditions and we hope she’ll to do well in the Final.
“The standard of girls entering Miss Essex had been incredibly high and the final promises to be a great night.”
- 1 Extension lead warning after fatal fire in Saffron Walden
- 2 New solar farm policy 'ducks the main issues', say campaigners
- 3 Gardeners behind the best-kept Saffron Walden allotments named
- 4 Walden fire: Resident has died
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Food collection and seasonal songs at R A Butler's harvest festival
- 8 Team Max to hold fundraising auction for planned children's hospital
- 9 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 10 Walden war historian on the inspiration behind his latest book
For information on how to vote and where to buy tickets for the Final please go to topgolf.com/missessex or call 020 8500 2644.