Airhostess is one step closer to Miss Essex crown
AN airhostess based at Stansted Airport is one step closer to being named Miss Essex.
Airhostess for Titan Airways Sara Belshaw is one of 25 girls who has made it through to the final of beauty competition.
The 22-year-old said: “I’m so happy I made it through to the last 25 girls. I can’t wait for the Final.”
The girl crowned Miss Essex 2012 will automatically go on to compete in the final of Miss England 2012 – one step away from the final of Miss World.
The final will take place at the TopGolf Leisure and Entertainment Centre, Abridge Road, Chigwell, on Saturday March 24.
You may also want to watch:
TopGolf project manager Michael Hay, said: “Sara really impressed the judges at the auditions and we hope she’ll to do well in the Final.
“The standard of girls entering Miss Essex had been incredibly high and the final promises to be a great night.”
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
For information on how to vote and where to buy tickets for the Final please go to topgolf.com/missessex or call 020 8500 2644.