All-Wright on the night as diet guru cuddles up to TOWIE star!
IT was all-Wright on the night as a dieting guru got the chance to cuddle a reality television star.
Mandy Knapp, who manages Slimming World groups in Dunmow, was thrilled to get the chance to pose for a photo with Mark Wright at the weight-loss organisation’s annual awards ceremony in Birmingham.
Mandy says meeting Mark was the “perfect ending” to a great year for Slimming World.
Mark shot to fame on ITV’s The Only Way is Essex before camping in the Australian jungle in the channel’s I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. He now fronts ITV2 show Take Me Out The Gossip.
He joined Slimming World’s founder Margaret Miles-Bramwell OBE to host the ceremony, and said he had been “absolutely blown away” by those who had lost a significant amount of weight.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “Throughout the day I met so many fantastic people, not only the slimmers collecting awards but also amazing people like Liz and Denise who run the groups and help them achieve so much.
“Staying in shape is something that I have to work hard at myself, and I know it’s not always easy.”
- 1 Stop Stansted Expansion accused of leading council 'over the cliff'
- 2 Sam Smith to headline charity festival fundraising to fight food poverty
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Families take part in Gain the Miles challenge
- 8 Laptops, iPads and Chromebooks being sent to let children learn remotely
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 10 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
Slimming World helps more than a million people every year to lose weight. For more information, call 0844 897 8000 or visit slimmingworld.com