Appeal for witnesses following fatal collision in West Wratting
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a fatal collision in West Wratting.
Dean Cork, 47, of Gainsborough Road, Haverhill, suffered fatal injuries after the Piaggio T5 scooter was riding was in collision with a Vauxhall Combo van at 7.10am this morning (Tuesday).
The collision occurred at Skippers Lane at the junction with Common Road. The road was closed until 1.15pm.
The driver of the van, a 59-year-old man from Linton, suffered minor injuries.
PC John Blood, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who witnessed the collision, or saw either vehicle prior to it, to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 4 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 5 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 6 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 7 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 8 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 9 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire