Appeal to find missing Dunmow man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has been missing from his home for nearly a month.
Officers are now becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Marc Shepherd, 50, who was last seen on September 7 when he left his home in Little Easton, near Dunmow, to go to work. He failed to arrive and has not been seen since.
Mr Shepherd left in his blue Skoda Fabia car, which was seen by police in Leicester on September 13. However there have been no further sightings of the car.
Relatives said Mr Shepherd went missing without medication that he has taken for a long illness. They have urged him to get in touch to confirm that he is safe and well.
Mr Shepherd is 6ft 4in tall, of heavy build and has a beard. When last seen he was wearing a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, a flat cap and tan-coloured work boots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact officers at Saffron Walden police station on 101.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 3 Covid booster jab sessions due to start at Lord Butler
- 4 Andy Scott's Chornic Kidney Disease story
- 5 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 8 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 9 Reflections: A World War One soldier who was killed in battle
- 10 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival