Appeal to find missing Dunmow man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has been missing from his home for nearly a month.
Officers are now becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Marc Shepherd, 50, who was last seen on September 7 when he left his home in Little Easton, near Dunmow, to go to work. He failed to arrive and has not been seen since.
Mr Shepherd left in his blue Skoda Fabia car, which was seen by police in Leicester on September 13. However there have been no further sightings of the car.
Relatives said Mr Shepherd went missing without medication that he has taken for a long illness. They have urged him to get in touch to confirm that he is safe and well.
Mr Shepherd is 6ft 4in tall, of heavy build and has a beard. When last seen he was wearing a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, a flat cap and tan-coloured work boots.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact officers at Saffron Walden police station on 101.
- 1 Further registrars speak out in wedding consultation row
- 2 Students share their views on school curriculum
- 3 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 4 Operation Trespass will highlight drugs gangs cuckooing efforts
- 5 Delight as books are donated to school's learning centre
- 6 Lana's efforts help to feed the community
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 9 Walden church open and taking part in Thy Kingdom Come
- 10 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer