Appeal to find missing Dunmow man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a man who has been missing from his home for nearly a month.
Officers are now becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Marc Shepherd, 50, who was last seen on September 7 when he left his home in Little Easton, near Dunmow, to go to work. He failed to arrive and has not been seen since.
Mr Shepherd left in his blue Skoda Fabia car, which was seen by police in Leicester on September 13. However there have been no further sightings of the car.
Relatives said Mr Shepherd went missing without medication that he has taken for a long illness. They have urged him to get in touch to confirm that he is safe and well.
Mr Shepherd is 6ft 4in tall, of heavy build and has a beard. When last seen he was wearing a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans, a flat cap and tan-coloured work boots.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should contact officers at Saffron Walden police station on 101.
- 1 Driver shortage leaves Walden pupil without school transport
- 2 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 3 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 4 Solar farm planning application near Thaxted
- 5 Data reveals distracted drivers repeatedly caught in Essex
- 6 Plans for 18 houses in Countryside Protection Zone near Stansted Airport
- 7 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 8 Essex: More Electric Vehicles needed to meet goals
- 9 Saffron Walden youngsters show grit in defeat to Wymondham
- 10 easyJet: 'We don't have plans for more routes from Stansted'