Argos opens in Saffron Walden - win £50 of vouchers
- Credit: Archant
Argos celebrated the opening of a brand new digital store in Saffron Walden yesterday (Wednesday, August 26).
The digital concession store, which is based within Homebase on Elizabeth Way, offers customers the chance to pick up a range of over 20,000 products within a few hours of ordering and has created 10 new jobs.
The store also operates a fast-track collection service for online items, which aims to get customers served within 60 seconds, as well as the opportunity to pick up goods ordered on eBay, if the option is offered by the seller.
Store manager Steph Brett, 40, said: “We’re very excited about the store. The nearest Argos is in Haverhill, so it makes it a lot easier for local people to get their products. It’s terrific for Saffron Walden and we’re expecting it to do really well.”
The Reporter has teamed up with Argos to offer one lucky reader £50 of vouchers. To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us which store the new Argos is based within.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to Argos Competition, Saffron Walden Reporter, 54 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is Friday, September 11, 2015. Usual Archant rules apply. Editor’s decision final.
- 1 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections
- 2 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 3 Market Square event organisers "amazed" at popularity of dine-out event
- 4 New mayor, deputy mayor and leader appointed for town council
- 5 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 6 Old pirate ship climbing frame is removed for safety
- 7 New Walden mayor announces his charities for the year
- 8 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Sir David Attenborough, JK Rowling inspire Debden