Argos opens in Saffron Walden - win £50 of vouchers
- Credit: Archant
Argos celebrated the opening of a brand new digital store in Saffron Walden yesterday (Wednesday, August 26).
The digital concession store, which is based within Homebase on Elizabeth Way, offers customers the chance to pick up a range of over 20,000 products within a few hours of ordering and has created 10 new jobs.
The store also operates a fast-track collection service for online items, which aims to get customers served within 60 seconds, as well as the opportunity to pick up goods ordered on eBay, if the option is offered by the seller.
Store manager Steph Brett, 40, said: “We’re very excited about the store. The nearest Argos is in Haverhill, so it makes it a lot easier for local people to get their products. It’s terrific for Saffron Walden and we’re expecting it to do really well.”
The Reporter has teamed up with Argos to offer one lucky reader £50 of vouchers. To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us which store the new Argos is based within.
Send your answer, along with your name, address and telephone number to Argos Competition, Saffron Walden Reporter, 54 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EE, or email email@example.com.
The closing date is Friday, September 11, 2015. Usual Archant rules apply. Editor’s decision final.
- 1 In pictures: Successful return of Walden's Late Night Christmas Shopping
- 2 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in Saffron Walden
- 3 In pictures: The inaugural Santa Dash around Saffron Walden
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 5 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Walking Football launches in Walden
- 8 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 9 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 10 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3