'Around the world' for charity
A STANSTED hotel is inviting the local community to travel Around the World in a Day to raise cash for charity on Sunday (June 14). Hilton London Stansted is taking part in a national challenge that will see members of the 70 Hilton hotels nationwide, c
A STANSTED hotel is inviting the local community to travel 'Around the World in a Day' to raise cash for charity on Sunday (June 14).
Hilton London Stansted is taking part in a national challenge that will see members of the 70 Hilton hotels nationwide, charity partners and the public all working together with the collective aim of travelling the circumference of the earth - 24,901.55 miles.
In Stansted participants will take part in the hotel's Team Challenge, which involves clocking up as many miles as possible over a seven-hour period on cardiovascular equipment.
All proceeds raised will be donated to The Newlife Foundation for Disabled Children which provides action and equipment to help disabled and terminally ill children in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Registration packs, including an event t-shirt cost just �5. To register or to find out more call 02076057641 or visit www.hilton-foundation.org.uk
- 1 Tracking Covid at the Sanger Institute
- 2 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 3 Covid-19 breaches at Stansted Airport
- 4 Awards for pandemic heroes launched
- 5 Essex: Climate change top priority for residents
- 6 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 7 District council is not investing in arms trade, say councillors
- 8 Quakers ask district council to reverse decision as investment row continues
- 9 Cam Valley to broadcast a special Mother's Day service
- 10 Fun for virtual World Book Day 2021