Artists work goes on display at Beales restaurant in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
MEMBERS of Saffron Walden Arts Society have been invited to display their work at a department store’s restaurant.
New food service manager at Beales in the market square, Kevin Banfrjee, pictured, met with artists last week to launch the first wave of displays.
Eileen Valder, Wilma Stalley and John West have their art on the walls of the restaurant at the moment but the display will be changed once a month.
Customers can also purchase the work by contacting the artist directly.
Chairwoman of the arts society, Debs Manning, pictured front left, said it was a “wonderful opportunity” for members to display their work locally.
You may also want to watch:
To become a society member, call Ms Manning on 01799 501303.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 6 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 9 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 10 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships