Artists work goes on display at Beales restaurant in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
MEMBERS of Saffron Walden Arts Society have been invited to display their work at a department store’s restaurant.
New food service manager at Beales in the market square, Kevin Banfrjee, pictured, met with artists last week to launch the first wave of displays.
Eileen Valder, Wilma Stalley and John West have their art on the walls of the restaurant at the moment but the display will be changed once a month.
Customers can also purchase the work by contacting the artist directly.
Chairwoman of the arts society, Debs Manning, pictured front left, said it was a “wonderful opportunity” for members to display their work locally.
You may also want to watch:
To become a society member, call Ms Manning on 01799 501303.
- 1 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 2 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 3 Widespread flooding leads to busiest day for Essex firefighters
- 4 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
- 5 Residents, the RAF and Stansted Airport react to sonic boom
- 6 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 7 Fire Service door to door visits after fatal fire
- 8 Saffron Hall's Come Together project starts online this month
- 9 Rape victim urges others to be brave and tell Essex Police
- 10 Team Laptop launches to support children's learning