Artists work goes on display at Beales restaurant in Saffron Walden
- Credit: Archant
MEMBERS of Saffron Walden Arts Society have been invited to display their work at a department store’s restaurant.
New food service manager at Beales in the market square, Kevin Banfrjee, pictured, met with artists last week to launch the first wave of displays.
Eileen Valder, Wilma Stalley and John West have their art on the walls of the restaurant at the moment but the display will be changed once a month.
Customers can also purchase the work by contacting the artist directly.
Chairwoman of the arts society, Debs Manning, pictured front left, said it was a “wonderful opportunity” for members to display their work locally.
You may also want to watch:
To become a society member, call Ms Manning on 01799 501303.
- 1 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 2 Tools collection is a huge success
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 A Big Deal for Fairycroft House as comedy club makes comeback
- 5 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 6 Saffron Walden constituency could change shape in boundary review
- 7 Things to do in June - from open gardens to live music and dancing
- 8 Fête de la Musique returns to Walden - with nine music venues
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 New development plan for former Friends' School