ASBO given to “abusive” 48-year-old Essex man
A DUNMOW man has been given an ASBO after causing “harassment, alarm and distress” to local businesses owners.
Michael Duncan, 48, from St Edmunds Lane, was given the anti-social behaviour order by Essex Police on Friday (September 17) after also behaving in the same way around the general public, including residents and visitors to the town.
As a result he is now prohibited from:
Having an open vessel of alcohol in a public place, anywhere in Essex;
Using threatening insulting, intimidating or abusive words or behaviour towards anyone employed or living in Uttlesford;
You may also want to watch:
Entering Church End in Great Dunmow, or approaching Daniel Robinsons and Sons, Haslers Lane, unless walking directly to or from the Open Church;
Entering areas of Thaxted as defined on a map;
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 In pictures: Fun raises community support cash
- 3 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 4 Venue change for Ibiza Anthems Garden Party to Saffron Walden
- 5 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 8 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 9 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 10 It's A Very British Murder with TV historian Lucy Worsley at Cambridge Arts Theatre
And, contacting the emergency services via 999, unless reporting a genuine emergency.