ASBO given to “abusive” 48-year-old Essex man
A DUNMOW man has been given an ASBO after causing “harassment, alarm and distress” to local businesses owners.
Michael Duncan, 48, from St Edmunds Lane, was given the anti-social behaviour order by Essex Police on Friday (September 17) after also behaving in the same way around the general public, including residents and visitors to the town.
As a result he is now prohibited from:
Having an open vessel of alcohol in a public place, anywhere in Essex;
Using threatening insulting, intimidating or abusive words or behaviour towards anyone employed or living in Uttlesford;
You may also want to watch:
Entering Church End in Great Dunmow, or approaching Daniel Robinsons and Sons, Haslers Lane, unless walking directly to or from the Open Church;
Entering areas of Thaxted as defined on a map;
- 1 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 2 Historic structures on Uttlesford heritage list
- 3 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 4 Two Covid swab kit sites open in Uttlesford
- 5 Law firm gains Customer Service Excellence award
- 6 Campaign seeks free products in Uttlesford's public buildings
- 7 Covid vaccinations given at the Lord Butler
- 8 Anti flooding solutions being created for outside Newport
- 9 Stansted teachers offered lockdown yoga
- 10 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire
And, contacting the emergency services via 999, unless reporting a genuine emergency.