Audley End: Engineering disruptions to National Express East Anglia trains this weekend
ENGINEERING work is due to disrupt National Express East Anglia train services this weekend (September 26-27).The works will be taking place between Audley End and Cambridge on both days and between Stratford and Tottenham Hale on Sunday only.All weeken
ENGINEERING work is due to disrupt National Express East Anglia train services this weekend (September 26-27).
The works will be taking place between Audley End and Cambridge on both days and between Stratford and Tottenham Hale on Sunday only.
All weekend Liverpool Street and Stratford to Cambridge services will be replaced by buses between Audley End and Cambridge. The bus journey time is approximately 50 minutes.
On Sunday, Stratford to Cambridge services will be diverted to Liverpool Street via Hackney Downs and will not call at Stratford.
You may also want to watch:
Additional train services have been arranged to stop at White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park ahead of the Tottenham versus Burnley Premier League game on Saturday.
For more information visit www.nationalexpresseastanglia.com
- 1 Walden's new healthcare hub taking shape - as doctors surgery goes on market for £1.4m
- 2 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 3 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 4 First day at school after beating Covid-19 while being treated for cancer
- 5 First business to sponsor Walden's Dance in the Square 2021
- 6 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 7 BID hears that shopping locally in Covid pandemic has helped Walden
- 8 Former Mayor looking forward to lockdown easing
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan Referendum results
- 10 Saffron Walden shakeup in county council elections