Audley End to open daily in August due to popular demand
AUDLEY End House and Gardens will be open daily to the public for the rest of August, due to popular demand.
English Heritage is extending Audley End’s opening hours to seven days a week from Monday August 22, as a result of an increase in visitor numbers this year and growing interest in one of Essex’s finest stately homes.
Visitor operations manager for Audley End Rebecca Lee said: “We’re keen to welcome even more visitors to Audley End and will be opening to the public every day for the rest of August.
“This will provide families with plenty of opportunities to explore the wonderful grounds of Audley End throughout the summer.”
The grounds, stables and service wing will now be open on Mondays and Tuesdays in August with the house and entire estate open from Wednesday to Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about entry prices and new opening times at Audley End visit english-heritage.org.uk/audleyend or call 01799 522842.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 6 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 9 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 10 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships