Beer festival in Saffron Walden
A HIGH street Saffron Walden pub is offering special international beers, as well as some national favourites, in a three-week long festival.
The festival runs from October 27 to November 14 at The Temeraire and will feature ales that have been sourced from brewers in Sri Lanka, USA, Italy, Belgium and Holland, as well as across the UK, including Jersey and the Isle of Man. All beers are priced at �1.89 a pint.
In addition the pub will be serving up to 10 draught ciders.
Pub manager Mel Melia said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers, together with draught ciders.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
Tasting notes on all the beers and ciders will be available in the pub.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 3 Decision yet to be made on Saffron Walden's 20mph limit
- 4 Consultation on traffic in Walden's Market Square ends on Monday
- 5 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 6 Derby fun for Wendens Ambo as they brush off logistical headache
- 7 Saffron Walden photographer's book a permanent record of life in a locked down town
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Large Visitor Attraction of the Year finalists
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 Things to do in Essex February 2022