Beer festival in Saffron Walden
A HIGH street Saffron Walden pub is offering special international beers, as well as some national favourites, in a three-week long festival.
The festival runs from October 27 to November 14 at The Temeraire and will feature ales that have been sourced from brewers in Sri Lanka, USA, Italy, Belgium and Holland, as well as across the UK, including Jersey and the Isle of Man. All beers are priced at �1.89 a pint.
In addition the pub will be serving up to 10 draught ciders.
Pub manager Mel Melia said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers, together with draught ciders.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
Tasting notes on all the beers and ciders will be available in the pub.
- 1 The number of Indian variant Covid cases in Uttlesford
- 2 Saffron Walden young triathletes dominate at national qualifier
- 3 Tools collection is a huge success
- 4 District heroes named in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 5 Village leader awarded BEM for community centre build and more
- 6 Bronze Age and Roman treasures go on display at museum
- 7 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 8 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 9 Ibiza legend Dave Pearce and Clockwork Orange Andy Manston at garden party
- 10 'We're not trying to target young people': e-scooter awareness drive