Beer festival in Saffron Walden
A HIGH street Saffron Walden pub is offering special international beers, as well as some national favourites, in a three-week long festival.
The festival runs from October 27 to November 14 at The Temeraire and will feature ales that have been sourced from brewers in Sri Lanka, USA, Italy, Belgium and Holland, as well as across the UK, including Jersey and the Isle of Man. All beers are priced at �1.89 a pint.
In addition the pub will be serving up to 10 draught ciders.
Pub manager Mel Melia said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers, together with draught ciders.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
Tasting notes on all the beers and ciders will be available in the pub.
- 1 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 2 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 3 Council row over near £1 million underspend on road repairs
- 4 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 5 'I can walk 500 miles' - chairman's Scottish celebrations during charity trek
- 6 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 7 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 8 Dozens of illegal fishing nets and traps seized during pandemic
- 9 Man dies in 'unexplained' house fire