Beer festival in Saffron Walden
A HIGH street Saffron Walden pub is offering special international beers, as well as some national favourites, in a three-week long festival.
The festival runs from October 27 to November 14 at The Temeraire and will feature ales that have been sourced from brewers in Sri Lanka, USA, Italy, Belgium and Holland, as well as across the UK, including Jersey and the Isle of Man. All beers are priced at �1.89 a pint.
In addition the pub will be serving up to 10 draught ciders.
Pub manager Mel Melia said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers, together with draught ciders.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
Tasting notes on all the beers and ciders will be available in the pub.
- 1 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 2 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 3 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 4 Delight as triathlon returns to Saffron Walden for 20th edition
- 5 Eco Market celebrates Essex's eco businesses on Great Big Green Week
- 6 Mencap 'thank you' for Dig It community allotment
- 7 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 8 New cup and pavilion are dedicated to memory of Colin Bazley
- 9 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 10 Cambridge Music Festival returns with 30th anniversary programme of concerts and online offerings