bmibaby announce new services from London Stansted Airport
LOW cost airline bmibaby has today (December 16) announced its first route from London Stansted Airport to George Best Belfast City Airport.
The new service will commence on March 28 and bmibaby will be the only airline to operate this route.
Flights to Belfast City will operate three times a day from Monday to Friday, with one service on Sunday. Fares start from just �23.99 one way including taxes.
Launched in 2002, as part of the bmi group, bmibaby currently fly from four UK bases: Manchester, Cardiff, East Midlands and Birmingham to 33 European destinations.
bmibaby managing director Julian Carr said: “As the bmi group is an established operator from London, it is great to open our first low cost service from Stansted Airport.
You may also want to watch:
“bmibaby is the only carrier to operate the service and we are excited to offer customers a new destination, with low fares.
“Our new frequent service from Stansted to Belfast City will provide direct links to the heart of Belfast.
- 1 Motion of no confidence - may be held behind closed doors
- 2 New outreach Post Office for community
- 3 Uttlesford businesses 'disappointed' with Freedom Day delay
- 4 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 5 In pictures: Medieval landmark Walden Castle is restored
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Classical BRIT Award-winning Jess Gillam to play Saffron Hall
- 8 Caught on camera: Motorcyclist feared for life in near-miss
- 9 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 10 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
“We offer many benefits for our customers, from allocated seating to free online check in and with up to 16 services a week with convenient flight times, this route will be ideal for both business and leisure customers wishing to travel to Belfast at very low fares.”
London Stansted’s managing director Nick Barton said: “We are delighted to welcome bmibaby to Stansted and we wish them every success with this new service to Belfast.
“I’m sure this link will prove to be extremely popular and will further enhance our network which already connects to more scheduled destinations throughout Europe than any other airport in the world.”
For more information or to book a flight visit bmibaby.com