bmibaby launch new services at Stansted
STANSTED based bmibaby has become the only low cost airline in the UK to launch three new services aimed at both business and leisure customers...
STANSTED based bmibaby has become the only low cost airline in the UK to launch three new services aimed at both business and leisure customers and designed to provide flyers with a wide range of added extras, benefits and savings for one set price.
The airline will now offer customers three options when booking a flight:
Fly – a the standard ‘no frills’ package, representing great value for those looking for a flight only.
FlyPlus – offers business travellers the flexibility to change their flights, as many times as they need to, take an extra piece of hand luggage and use airport executive lounges where available.
You may also want to watch:
FamilyFly – an option available whether travelling as a family or an individual and the benefits include 22kg of luggage allowance, seat assignment and priority boarding.
Managing director Julian Carr said: “We are launching our new products today, designed specifically with our customers in mind.
- 1 Kemi Badenoch MP secures new brief in September reshuffle
- 2 'We're not closing down day centres', says council
- 3 Libraries campaign group is concerned at consultation plan
- 4 Essex Austin Seven Club takes in Saffron Walden on tour
- 5 Saffron Striders enjoy lots of choice with Great North Run the main event
- 6 Circuit star William Gilbank sets sights on professional sport
- 7 Appeal to find Stansted teen, missing for five days
- 8 Saffron Walden all set for big green festival
- 9 'It feels brilliant to be back' - Aladdin announced as Cambridge Arts Theatre's full-scale Christmas pantomime
- 10 Saffron Walden triathletes doing themselves and their clubs proud at championships
“When customers now visit bmibaby.com to book a flight, they will be given three options.
“All of these products have been put together after extensive research into what our customers want and taking on board feedback we receive.
“The total price of each product is less than the cost of all the individual elements included, so this represents great value for our customers, as well as making the booking process much simpler.”
- The airline has also recently scooped the ‘Best Low Cost Airline’ award at the Conde Nast Traveller 2011 Reader Awards. Mr Carr said: “It is testimony to the continued commitment of the bmibaby team that aims to provide a fun and friendly service for all of our customers.”
For more information or to book a flight visit bmibaby.com.