bmibaby launch new services at Stansted
STANSTED based bmibaby has become the only low cost airline in the UK to launch three new services aimed at both business and leisure customers...
STANSTED based bmibaby has become the only low cost airline in the UK to launch three new services aimed at both business and leisure customers and designed to provide flyers with a wide range of added extras, benefits and savings for one set price.
The airline will now offer customers three options when booking a flight:
Fly – a the standard ‘no frills’ package, representing great value for those looking for a flight only.
FlyPlus – offers business travellers the flexibility to change their flights, as many times as they need to, take an extra piece of hand luggage and use airport executive lounges where available.
FamilyFly – an option available whether travelling as a family or an individual and the benefits include 22kg of luggage allowance, seat assignment and priority boarding.
Managing director Julian Carr said: “We are launching our new products today, designed specifically with our customers in mind.
- 1 Teen arrested for 'terrorism offences' at Stansted Airport
- 2 Junior Fencer from Saffron Walden wins silver at England Championship
- 3 How well do you know the Gibson Library?
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Committee and president appointed for Elsenham WI
- 6 The Railway Arms awarded CAMRA county pub of the year
- 7 Tea party celebrates Saffron Walden Museum volunteers
- 8 Wenden Junior Cricket Club embrace new cricket season
- 9 Uttlesford new development could be triple the size of one refused
- 10 Dane's 10 day walk home with only a backpack
“When customers now visit bmibaby.com to book a flight, they will be given three options.
“All of these products have been put together after extensive research into what our customers want and taking on board feedback we receive.
“The total price of each product is less than the cost of all the individual elements included, so this represents great value for our customers, as well as making the booking process much simpler.”
- The airline has also recently scooped the ‘Best Low Cost Airline’ award at the Conde Nast Traveller 2011 Reader Awards. Mr Carr said: “It is testimony to the continued commitment of the bmibaby team that aims to provide a fun and friendly service for all of our customers.”
For more information or to book a flight visit bmibaby.com.