Britain’s Got Talent winners Diversity on UK tour
AN incredible 20,000 tickets were sold within the first hour of modern dance phenomena, Diversity, announcing the first 11 venues of their first ever UK tour. Diversity, winners of Britain s Got Talent, have only just announced that they are to perform t
AN incredible 20,000 tickets were sold within the first hour of modern dance phenomena, Diversity, announcing the first 11 venues of their first ever UK tour.
Diversity, winners of Britain's Got Talent, have only just announced that they are to perform their brand new show "Bringing a Toy Story to Life" at Cambridge's Corn Exchange on March 24, 2010.
In May 2009, close on 20 million people were glued to their television screens to see Diversity rise to the occasion, and sweep to victory in the hugely popular variety talent show.
Formed in 2007, in memory of a friend, the dance troupe consists of 11 members from East London and the Essex area. Ranging in age from 13-26, the close-knit group are made up of three sets of brothers: Ashley and Jordan Banjo, Ian, Jamie and Matthew McNaughton, Sam and Mitchell Craske. Four of their best friends: Terry Smith, Ike Ezekwugo, Warren Russell, and Perri Luc Kiely.
You may also want to watch:
Ashley, the group's leader and talented choreographer has been dancing since he was just five years old.
Since winning the show, they have appeared in some unlikely places - they are the only act ever to dance outside10 Downing Street, at the request of the Prime Minister.
- 1 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 2 Roman ceramics and ancient road discovered in big archaeological dig
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 5 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Saffron Walden Motor Show set for 2021 return
- 9 Thaxted flash flooding the 'worst in 30 years', says councillor
- 10 In pictures: Saffron Walden Round Table's Big Day Out
Other career highlights include the Mobo Awards and the Pride of Britain Awards.
They will also be performing their breathtaking routines for HM The Queen at the Royal Variety Performance in December.
Spurred on by the group's motto, "Dream, Believe Achieve" their escalating success is living proof that; along with dedicated hard work, self-belief does turn your dreams into reality.
Diversity's 'Bringing a Toy Story to Life' is at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for one night only on Wednesday March 24
Age restrictions apply: No under five-years-old, children under-14 must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum four under-14s allowed in the care of one adult.
Tickets are priced at �18.50, no concessions. For more information contact 01223 357851 or e-mail www.gigantic.com or www.seetickets.com