British Airways (BA) announces new flight schedule for cabin crew strike period
BRITISH Airways (BA) has announced that it has been able to expand its flight schedules for the cabin crew strike period because of the increased numbers of staff wishing to work as normal.Arrivals and departures have now been set for flights up until Ma
BRITISH Airways (BA) has announced that it has been able to expand its flight schedules for the cabin crew strike period because of the increased numbers of staff wishing to work as normal.
Arrivals and departures have now been set for flights up until March 30 2010. BA has also reinstated a number of previously cancelled flights up to March 26.
The following flights will operate normally and changes to bookings on these flights are subject to the original fare rules:
* All flights to and from London City
You may also want to watch:
* All flights to and from London Gatwick
* All flights operated by our subsidiary, franchise, alliance and codeshare partners
- 1 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 4 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 5 'Don't replace our pub garden with housing', say Newport campaigners
- 6 Robin Hood pantomime to celebrate Harlow Playhouse's 50th birthday this Christmas
- 7 National award and recognition for work of a laughter specialist
- 8 Saffron Walden book giveaway on The Lorax's 50th birthday
- 9 Purse stolen from shopper's bag in Aldi supermarket, Walden
- 10 Audley End apple festival is this weekend
* At Heathrow, we plan to operate an extended schedule of up to 55 per cent of all short-haul flights and 70 per cent of long-haul flights.