British Airways (BA) announces new flight schedule for cabin crew strike period
BRITISH Airways (BA) has announced that it has been able to expand its flight schedules for the cabin crew strike period because of the increased numbers of staff wishing to work as normal.Arrivals and departures have now been set for flights up until Ma
BRITISH Airways (BA) has announced that it has been able to expand its flight schedules for the cabin crew strike period because of the increased numbers of staff wishing to work as normal.
Arrivals and departures have now been set for flights up until March 30 2010. BA has also reinstated a number of previously cancelled flights up to March 26.
The following flights will operate normally and changes to bookings on these flights are subject to the original fare rules:
* All flights to and from London City
* All flights to and from London Gatwick
* All flights operated by our subsidiary, franchise, alliance and codeshare partners
- 1 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 2 Police appeals into two Uttlesford incidents
- 3 Decision yet to be made on Saffron Walden's 20mph limit
- 4 Consultation on traffic in Walden's Market Square ends on Monday
- 5 Proposed law which sparked Saffron Walden protests suffers House of Lords defeat
- 6 Derby fun for Wendens Ambo as they brush off logistical headache
- 7 Saffron Walden photographer's book a permanent record of life in a locked down town
- 8 East of England Tourism Awards 2021-2022: Large Visitor Attraction of the Year finalists
- 9 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 10 Things to do in Essex February 2022
* At Heathrow, we plan to operate an extended schedule of up to 55 per cent of all short-haul flights and 70 per cent of long-haul flights.