British Airways reveals Berlin flights from Stansted Airport
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from revealing its first flights at Stansted, British Airways has added to its network from the Essex airport.
The flagship airline will now fly weekly to Berlin, with flights available from £35.
British Airways is able to launch the new route thanks to an additional Embraer 190 jet joining the planned 20-strong fleet at London City Airport in June.
Luke Hayhoe, British Airways’ general manager commercial and customer at London City, said: “Germany is a very important market for us and these new routes give both our business and leisure customers a much wider choice of destinations. .
“We are also delighted to take delivery of our 20th Embraer, an aircraft which is very popular with our customers for its comfort, style and low noise and emissions levels.”
You may also want to watch:
Last month, BA announced it was flying from Stansted to Faro, Malaga, Palma and Ibiza.
- 1 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 2 Thaxted Gardening and Craft Show winners revealed
- 3 Saffron Walden actress Tamara Lee Smart to star as Marilyn Monroe for one night in rehearsed play reading
- 4 Hatfield Heath air disaster memorial 'a symbol of UK-US unity'
- 5 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 6 Cash boost for plan to plant 350,000 trees in Essex
- 7 Outdoor spaces help Uttlesford reclaim some normality
- 8 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 9 'Do you enjoy singing and making new friends?' - Church holding taster session for its junior choir
- 10 West Essex villages fear becoming 'trapped' by road closures