British Airways reveals Berlin flights from Stansted Airport
- Credit: Archant
Fresh from revealing its first flights at Stansted, British Airways has added to its network from the Essex airport.
The flagship airline will now fly weekly to Berlin, with flights available from £35.
British Airways is able to launch the new route thanks to an additional Embraer 190 jet joining the planned 20-strong fleet at London City Airport in June.
Luke Hayhoe, British Airways’ general manager commercial and customer at London City, said: “Germany is a very important market for us and these new routes give both our business and leisure customers a much wider choice of destinations. .
“We are also delighted to take delivery of our 20th Embraer, an aircraft which is very popular with our customers for its comfort, style and low noise and emissions levels.”
You may also want to watch:
Last month, BA announced it was flying from Stansted to Faro, Malaga, Palma and Ibiza.
- 1 Nursery school faces 'imminent closure' without cash boost
- 2 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 3 Minute silence at council meeting for 'kind-hearted' Uttlesford officer
- 4 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 5 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 6 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 7 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 8 Thaxted - Carver Scout Group visit an Apache helicopter
- 9 Historic books have new 'long loan' home to help researchers
- 10 More Extra Care and retirement homes set for Radwinter Road